The Meursault Clos des Ambres 2007 from Arnaud Ente is a quite intense and interesting village. In the nose a fine display of pure orchard fruits … melon, pear, slightly roasted hazelnuts, citrus – with a delicate minerality vibrating in the background. On the palate medium fruit intensity … focused and with a delicate nervy acidity. The finish is long and impressive for this level with a fine citrus infused minerality. Very vibrant and filigree for the vintage – I’m impressed and delighted.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault Clos des Ambres 2003 November 4, 2013
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault Clos des Ambres 2002 October 30, 2013
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault Clos des Ambres 2007 July 29, 2013
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault La Seve du Clos 2004 March 4, 2012
- Arnaud Ente Meursault 2001 June 27, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...