The Meursault Clos des Ambres 2007 from Arnaud Ente is a quite intense and interesting village. In the nose a fine display of pure orchard fruits … melon, pear, slightly roasted hazelnuts, citrus – with a delicate minerality vibrating in the background. On the palate medium fruit intensity … focused and with a delicate nervy acidity. The finish is long and impressive for this level with a fine citrus infused minerality. Very vibrant and filigree for the vintage – I’m impressed and delighted.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault Clos des Ambres 2003 November. 4. 2013
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault Clos des Ambres 2002 October. 30. 2013
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault Clos des Ambres 2007 July. 29. 2013
- Arnaud Ente, Meursault La Seve du Clos 2004 March. 4. 2012
- Arnaud Ente Meursault 2001 June. 27. 2011
- WineHog rating system – articulated Robert Parker!! I use my own 100 point rating system here at Winehog.org. Compared with other rating systems used by Robert Parker, Wine Spectator, Allen Meadows (BurgHound), I have more steps between 85 points and 100 points. The change of the rating system is due to the need to separate the many really good and fine wines rated ...