The 2007 Combe D’Orveaux is sadly rather closed in the bouquet. Offer some notes of good minerality with couliss elements of red and dark fruits. On the palate very fine length and minerality, however still somewhat closed. At the moment a bit dense, but with the good minerality this should become a fine wine. This need time – to show the potential.
(From 2017) Fine – 92p
Tasted 02/08/2011 at Enomania
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bruno Clavelier, Les Glapigny 2015 February 2, 2018
- Domaine Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanée Les Hauts de Beaux Monts 2015 February 2, 2018
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanée Aux Brûlées 2014 May 27, 2017
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Musigny La Combe d’Orveaux 2014 May 25, 2017
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Les Beaux Monts 2011 August 11, 2014
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Musigny La Combe d’Orveaux 2012 July 29, 2014
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Musigny La Combe D’Orveaux 2008 April 16, 2014
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanee Les Hauts de Beaux Monts December 2, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanee Hautes Maizieres 2011 November 28, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanee La Montagne 2011 November 26, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Les Hautes Maizieres 2010 August 27, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Aux Brulee 2009 August 19, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Gevrey Chambertin Les Corbeaux 2009 August 17, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Bourgogne Rouge 2011 August 4, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Les Corbeaux 2011 July 30, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Les Beaux Monts 2011 July 28, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Corton Rognets 2011 July 26, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Nuits-Saint-Georges Aux Cras 2011 July 24, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Aux Brulee 2011 July 23, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanee La Combe Brulee 2011 July 19, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Musigny Les Noirots 2011 July 17, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanee Les Hautes Maizieres 2011 July 14, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Hautes de Beaux Monts 2011 July 13, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Musigny La Combe d’Orveaux 2011 July 10, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Bourgogne Chardonney 2011 July 8, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Nuits-Saint-Georges Aux Cras 2002 July 7, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Les Hauts de Beaux Monts 2009 July 3, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Vosne Romanee Les Beaux Monts 2010 January 7, 2013
- Bruno Clavelier, Chambolle Musigny Le Combe D’Orveaux 2007 September 6, 2011
- Bruno Clavelier, Bourgogne Rouge 2009 August 30, 2011
- Bruno Clavelier Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres small vertical Spring, Sun … and a one weeek Burgundy trip ahead – and quite a few interesting articles in the pipeline – what is not to like! This is an article about a small vertical with four Bruno Clavelier Vosne-Romanée Les Hautes Maizieres – including the vintages 2011 to 2014. As a side story: I began to ...
- Vosne Village Gallore – Domaine Bruno Clavelier 2014 Sitting in the office on a sunny day catching up on some articles before the trip goes to Burgundy next week. The spring is here … and the Rhino is barking in the garden – either to greet the new warmer season – or to warn the neighbour – don’t disturb my view! It’s very ...
- Collins Corner #6 – Vosne-Romanee Haut Maizieres … Is the map of famous vineyards in Burgundy deceptive? My curiosity has always been aroused by the ‘unknown’ vines right next door. When you are standing in a hallowed plot, and a very short distance away is a big, old, symbolic vine that looks like it was born in another century….you can’t help ...
- La Combe d’Orveau – village, 1er cru and a part of Musigny The Chambolle-Musigny La Combe d’Orveau is one of the hidden gems of Cote de Nuits. Only a few producers make wine from this slightly overlooked terroir and a part of of the climate is now a part of a “rather” well known grand cru. The grand cru is of course Musigny and the story about ...
- Visit at Domaine Bruno Clavelier – March 2013 I have followed Bruno Claveliers wines for quite some time now, and really enjoy and admire the pure terroir driven style of this fine Domaine. I was therefore very exited when I had the opportunity to visit Domaine Bruno Clavelier the day after Trilogie en Cote de Nuits – to taste some more of his ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...