The Vosne Romanee village 2010 from d’Eugenie is a lovely and quite refined wine. Made from the vineyards Les Communes and Les Vigneux. In the bouquet sweet red fruit with notes of strawberries and raspberries spiced with hints of rose petals and violets. The impression of oak is quite refined offering a hint of vanilla to the bouquet. On the palate very elegant juicy red fruit – harmonious with a good energy and nerve. The fine minerality and acidity is offering good focus and length. A very elegant and airy village wine – I really enjoyed this bottle.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine d’Eugenie, Vosne-Romanee 2013 June 4, 2016
- Domaine d’Eugenie, Vosne Romanee 2010 November 21, 2012
- Domaine d’Eugenie, Vosne Romanee 2008 April 10, 2012
- Vosne-Romanee Clos d’Eugenie the unknown La Tache neighbour One of the new vineyard names in Burgundy is Vosne-Romanee Clos d’Eugenie – a small village monopole clos located just below La Tache and squeezed in between La Tache and Le Clos Goillotte. The vineyard has an interesting history … and was for many years known as Clos Frantin. We have to go back to the ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...