The Vosne-Romanee village 2013 from Domaine d´Eugenie is showing very well. In the nose forward and expressive fruit, lovely Vosne spices – violets, cinnamon and all-spice. On the palate fine organic fruit – slightly polished – but still with a fine Vosne character. It is a delightful wine, offering more definition and expression of terroir than the previous vintages of this wine. Really enjoyed this wine .. perhaps the best village I have tasted from d’Eugenie so far.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine d’Eugenie, Vosne-Romanee 2013 June 4, 2016
- Domaine d’Eugenie, Vosne Romanee 2010 November 21, 2012
- Domaine d’Eugenie, Vosne Romanee 2008 April 10, 2012
- Vosne-Romanee Clos d’Eugenie the unknown La Tache neighbour One of the new vineyard names in Burgundy is Vosne-Romanee Clos d’Eugenie – a small village monopole clos located just below La Tache and squeezed in between La Tache and Le Clos Goillotte. The vineyard has an interesting history … and was for many years known as Clos Frantin. We have to go back to the ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...