The Aux Reignots 2009 from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair is a very impressive 1er cru. In the bouquet red and blue berries with hints of gooseberries and fine Vosne spices. The oak is still somewhat forward in the nose. Very focused on the palate with a powerfull mineralic framework. The fruit is quite ample with a good mid-palate weight – the oak is already finely absorbed. The finish is long and very mineralic … this vintage really suits the Reignot terroir. It’s quite a lot better than the 2006 and 2007 Reignots, but not quite matching the slightly deeper and more refined 2009 Echezeaux.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos de Chateau 2013 November 7, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos de Chateau 2009 August 12, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos de Chateau 2007 August 3, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos de Chateau 2006 August 2, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2005 July 30, 2015
- Impressions Bizot, Liger-Belair and Cathiard 2014 Monday offered tastings of the 2014 vintage from three of my favorite Vosne-Romanee producers – Domaine Bizot, Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair and Domaine Cathiard. The tastings confirmed the loverly drinkability of the 2014s … the quality is high and this vintage should not be forgotten in the midst of the 2015 hype. Domaine Bizot My first visit here ...
- A new grand cru from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair The 2015 harvest offered surprising and interesting news from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair as it was revealed that a Clos de Vougeot was added to the Liger-Belair lineup in 2015. Photo by Constance Liger-Belair So what do we know about the Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Clos de Vougeot so far? Facts about the Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Clos ...
- The Essence of La Romanee The celebration of the 200 years anniversary of the Liger-Belair family in Burgundy offered the opportunity to taste 12 vintages of La Romanee from 2002 to 2013. This is a rare treat indeed, and it gave me the chance to explore this magnificent terroir in depth – to find the esssence of La Romanee if you ...