The Echezeaux 2007 is a beautiful almost decadent wine. In the bouquet red and dark berry fruit wit a some lovely perfumed spices – liquorice, violets and peony rose. On the palate rich pinot fruit, almost silky tannins balanced by a fine mineralic backbone. Love the balance between power and refinement in this wine – and it’s display of terroir. Very impressive for the vintage … and showing more complexity than the previous bottle tasted in November 2012. This is a very fine and seductive wine – delightful juice!
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2007 April 23, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2013 April 3, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2013 April 3, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne-Romanee Aux Reignots 2013 April 3, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Nuits-St-Georges Clos des Grandes Vignes 2013 April 3, 2015
- Terroir Insight: Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Les Petits Monts Louis-Michel Liger-Belair is in my view producing one of the very best wines from the somewhat overlooked Vosne-Romanee Les Petits Monts. First vintage was 2006 starting out at a fine level with quality improving year after year arriving at a truly delightful level from 2010 and onwards. A very sexy and delicate wine … worth exploring. ...
- Vosne-Romanee Aux Reignots – a fragmented delight The Aux Reignots is in my view one of the most interesting 1er crus of Cote de Nuits – its perhaps not quite in the same popularity league as Vosne-Romanee Cros Parantoux, Aux Malconsorts or Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses, but the focus on this terroir has increased dramatically during the last 10 to 15 years. Louis-Michel ...
- Visit – Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2013 from cask On my November 2014 trip to Burgundy I had the opportunity to taste the 2013s from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. Expectations were high after tasting some very fine 2013s at other Domaines .. needless to say – I was not disappointed – the 2013s from Liger-Belair are very fine indeed. Tasting of the 2013s from Domaine ...