The Echezeaux 2007 is a beautiful almost decadent wine. In the bouquet red and dark berry fruit wit a some lovely perfumed spices – liquorice, violets and peony rose. On the palate rich pinot fruit, almost silky tannins balanced by a fine mineralic backbone. Love the balance between power and refinement in this wine – and it’s display of terroir. Very impressive for the vintage … and showing more complexity than the previous bottle tasted in November 2012. This is a very fine and seductive wine – delightful juice!
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2007 December. 5. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Romanee Aux Reignots 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Cras 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2012 from cask On my September trip to Burgundy I had he opportunity to taste the 2012s from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. I tasted some of the wines already in March 2013 – and they showed great promise – so I was very exited to taste the whole range. Needless to say – I was not disappointed – the ...
- Visit at Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair – March 2013 This year I had the opportunity to taste some 2011s and 2012 from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair at a tasting the day after the Trilogie en Cote de Nuits. The tasting program comprised of some of the 2011s not presented at the Trilogie, and some of the 2012 wines – including the white from the new ...
- Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2002 – 2009 Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair is one of the rising stars of Burgundy, and after 10 years of production one of the very top domaines in Vosne Romanee. Louis-Michel Liger-Belair took over in 2000 and has gradually expanded the domaine and the portfolio of wines during the past 10 years. I have followed ...