The Aux Reignots 2006 is starting to show more complex notes. In the bouquet intense minerality with spicy red and blue berry notes. On the palate intense quite powerful fruit interlinked with the quite massive minerality – a quite masculine wine. The fruit is however quite openly knit with a good mid-palate weight – long rich finish with a spicy acidity. A fine or perhaps even very fine effort – quality wise quite close to the Echezeaux.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne La Colombiere 2011 February 24, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2011 January 28, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2007 January 19, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2002 January 2, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2007 December 5, 2013