The Clos du Chateau 2009 is a beautiful wine – slightly more advanced than the bottle tasted a week before in Beaune .. and with a more forward expression. In the bouquet fine fruityness with red and dark forest berries, fine Vosne spices + hints of violets ans peony rose. On the palate a big step up in concentrarion from the 2006 and 2007 version of this wine. The fruit is quite lush and rich for the level, but beautifully focused by the excellent minerality from the fine terroir. A intense and beautiful wine … highly recommended.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2011 May. 16. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne La Colombiere 2011 May. 2. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2011 May. 1. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2011 April. 30. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2010 April. 7. 2013
- Visit at Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair – March 2013 This year I had the opportunity to taste some 2011s and 2012 from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair at a tasting the day after the Trilogie en Cote de Nuits. The tasting program comprised of some of the 2011s not presented at the Trilogie, and some of the 2012 wines – including the white from the new ...
- Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2002 – 2009 Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair is one of the rising stars of Burgundy, and after 10 years of production one of the very top domaines in Vosne Romanee. Louis-Michel Liger-Belair took over in 2000 and has gradually expanded the domaine and the portfolio of wines during the past 10 years. I have followed ...
- One year with the WineHog Time really flies … and it’s now exactly one year since I launched WineHog.org in Juliy 2011. During this year I realized that blogging about fine wine is quite a lot of hard work, but fortunately also very rewarding and a lot of fun. I have tasted a lot of good wines during the first year, ...