The Colombiere 2011 is showing well from bottle. The nose is offering pure red berry fruit with a lovely Vosne spicyness – notes of violets and peony rose. On the palate lovely quite silky and very harmonious fruit – with a nice tension from the underlying minerality. It’s very focused for a village wine, with a well defined terroir expression. Love the balance and the drinkability of this wine – what can I say? – Cheers!
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2009 July 2, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2009 June 28, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2011 June 28, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2008 June 28, 2015
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2010 June 26, 2015
- The Essence of La Romanee The celebration of the 200 years anniversary of the Liger-Belair family in Burgundy offered the opportunity to taste 12 vintages of La Romanee from 2002 to 2013. This is a rare treat indeed, and it gave me the chance to explore this magnificent terroir in depth – to find the esssence of La Romanee if you ...
- 200 years, 72 bottles of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair A magnificent tasting today with 72 bottles of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair celebrating the 200 years anniversary of the Liger-Belair family in Burgundy. And what a celebration of great wines … overwhelming is the first word that comes to mind when you taste so many brilliant wines. The wines came from all the vintages made by Louis-Michel ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Les Petits Monts Louis-Michel Liger-Belair is in my view producing one of the very best wines from the somewhat overlooked Vosne-Romanee Les Petits Monts. First vintage was 2006 starting out at a fine level with quality improving year after year arriving at a truly delightful level from 2010 and onwards. A very sexy and delicate wine … worth exploring. ...