The 2006 Vosne Romanee Suschots from Liger-Belair is a lovely drinkable wine. In the bouquet red and darker berry fruits with vosne spices and sous-bois. On the palate quite round and openly knit fruit with a quite good minerality and a spicy acidity. It’s forward and enjoyable, but is not the most focused or intense wine in the 2006 Liger-Belair lineup. It’s nevertheless a fine and lovely glass of Vosne Romanee.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2007 December. 5. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Romanee Aux Reignots 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Cras 2012 October. 27. 2013
- Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2012 from cask On my September trip to Burgundy I had he opportunity to taste the 2012s from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. I tasted some of the wines already in March 2013 – and they showed great promise – so I was very exited to taste the whole range. Needless to say – I was not disappointed – the ...
- Visit at Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair – March 2013 This year I had the opportunity to taste some 2011s and 2012 from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair at a tasting the day after the Trilogie en Cote de Nuits. The tasting program comprised of some of the 2011s not presented at the Trilogie, and some of the 2012 wines – including the white from the new ...
- Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2002 – 2009 Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair is one of the rising stars of Burgundy, and after 10 years of production one of the very top domaines in Vosne Romanee. Louis-Michel Liger-Belair took over in 2000 and has gradually expanded the domaine and the portfolio of wines during the past 10 years. I have followed ...