The 2006 Vosne Romanee Suschots from Liger-Belair is a lovely drinkable wine. In the bouquet red and darker berry fruits with vosne spices and sous-bois. On the palate quite round and openly knit fruit with a quite good minerality and a spicy acidity. It’s forward and enjoyable, but is not the most focused or intense wine in the 2006 Liger-Belair lineup. It’s nevertheless a fine and lovely glass of Vosne Romanee.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2014 June 24, 2016
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, NSG Clos des Grandes Vignes 2014 March 17, 2016
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Romanee Clos du Chateau 2014 March 17, 2016
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, NSG Clos des Grandes Vignes Blanc 2014 March 15, 2016
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2014 March 14, 2016
- More impressions of the 2015 vintage On my third day of visits in Burgundy I had four tasings … Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Domaine Hereztyn-Mazzini, Albert Bichot and lastly Domaine Nicolas Faure. The visits confirmed the high quality of the 2015 vintage, but also some indications of the challenges for those who harvested later. The tastings also show that some individual wines ...
- Terroir Insight: Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Château Clos du Château is sort of a signature wine for Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. A very expressive Vosne Village made from a vineyard that used to be a part of the park around Château Vosne-Romanee. It’s a magnificent village … one of the very best in my view … often offering a forward and charming expression ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, NSG Aux Cras One of my favorite wines from the Nuits-Saint-Georges is the Aux Cras made by Louis-Michel Liger-Belair. It has all the qualities I look for in a Burgundian wine – it’s very enjoyable, it’s pure and transparent and first and foremost it offers a lovely expression of the “almost” Vosne terroir. Aux Cras or Les Cras was somewhat ...