The Chassagne Le Concis du Champs Puligny-Montrachet is a lovely village made from young wines – planted in 2005. The terroir is located below the village of Chassagne – quite low on the slope.
The nose offer classic Chassagne minerality – white and yellow orchard fruits, – notes of pear apple and white flowers – a bit rustic perhaps, but quite expressive. On the palate quite rich and dense for a village, well focused by the powerful acidity of the vintage. A classic Chassagne village – weighty rather than refined – a nice glass though.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Chez Edouard HD 2011 February 9, 2017
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Chez Edouard HD 2008 May 10, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Chassagne Les Macherelles 2013 April 13, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Chez Edouard HD 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Puligny Les Tremplots HD 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Chassagne Les Chaumees 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Criots Batard-Montrachet 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin En Remilly 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Clos de la Chateniere 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Les Frionnes 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Clos du Meix 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Puligny-Montrachet Vieilles Vignes 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Santenay Clos des Gravieres 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Chassagne Le Concis du Champ 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin “La Princèe” 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Bourgogne Les Chataigniers 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin En Remilly 2012 December 31, 2014
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Criots-Batard-Montrachet 1989 October 14, 2014
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Saint-Aubin Les Frionnes 2012 April 19, 2014
- Domaine Hubert Lamy, Puligny-Montrachet Vieilles Vignes 2012 April 17, 2014
- Taking Burgundy to the next level – Domaine Leroy Viticulture The wines of Domaine Leroy are extraordinary in every sense of the word, and Mme Bize-Leroy has for decades been one of the leading and most progressive producers in the region. A lot of producers find inspiration to take their wines to another level by looking at the things Mme Bize-Leroy have done to improve quality. ...
- Visit Domaine Hubert Lamy – tasting of the 2015 vintage I always love to taste the wines from Oliver Lamy, as they offer lovely and very dependable enjoyment .. vintage after vintage. I have visited Lamy several times – always a great experience and treat – se articles from earlier visits can be seen below: Visit Domaine Hubert Lamy – tasting of the 2013 vintage Visit at ...
- Burgundy Impressions November 2016 – part 2 Domaine Georges Noëllat in Vosne-Romanee Maxime Cheurlin is one of the most talented producers in Burgundy – and he has produced some beautiful and energetic 2015s. The lineup offered a few new wines – and they were just as the more reknown appellations very balanced and seductive. Maxime Cheurlin and his two lovely dogs in front of ...
- Late Bottled Saint-Aubin …. It’s always very educational and inspirering to visit Domaine Hubert Lamy in Saint-Aubin. Olivier Lamy is always testing new ways of improving his already magnificent wines, he experiments with the pruning of the vines, the number of vines planted per hectare, the closures and also with the time the wine spend on cask and tank before ...
- Weaving or braiding a great wine! When you go through the vineyards in Burgundy one can be amazed how different the vines and vegetation looks on the various plots. Sometimes one encounter plots with somewhat wild looking vines, where the top branches of the vine are much higher/longer than on the surrounding plots. These presumably wild growing wines can be encounteret on at ...
- Terroir Insight: Hubert Lamy Criots-Batard-Montrachet One of the most intriguing and unique wines in Burgundy is the Criots-Batard-Montrachet from Domaine Hubert Lamy. It’s made by the innovative and very dedicated Olivier Lamy, from a small plot with 24.000 vines per hectare .. and is in my view a quite spectacular wine .. and most certainly worth a terroir insight. So lets go ...
- Visit Domaine Hubert Lamy – tasting of the 2013 vintage One of my favorite domaines to visit in Burgundy is Domaine Hubert Lamy … one of leading domaines in Saint-Aubin … and a epicenter for innovative wine making. Olivier Lamy is the dynamic and very energetic head of the family estate … and have been so since 1995. He is deeply rooted in the terroir and ...
- Carpe Diam … seize the cork … a small test of closures It´s getting increasingly difficult and expensive to find high quality corks for our beloved Burgundies. The share of corked wines (tainted with TCA) seems to increase over the years, and many think the Premox problems somehow are related to the decreasing and variable quality of the corks available. Quite many producers are therefore looking for alternatives ...