The Echezeaux 1999 from Cacheux is unfolding beautifully – light footed yet still some weight. The bouquet offer matured fruit notes, expressive and a lovely refined style. On the palate very good length .. with a delighful fruit and mineral backbone. Not a big Echezeaux .. but nevertheless a fine pleasure.
(Drink from Now) – Fine+ (91 – 92p) – Tasted 31/01/2019.
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Jacques Cacheux, Echezeaux 1999 February 9, 2019
- Domaine Jacques Cacheux, Vosne La Croix Rameau 1999 November 1, 2018
- Domaine Jacques Cacheux, Vosne La Croix Rameau 1999 August 30, 2013
- Jacques Cacheux, Vosne Romanee 2006 September 2, 2012
- Jacques Cacheux, Le Croix Rameau 2004 September 10, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...