Lafouge is making some fine wines primarily from the Auxey-Duresse appellation. The 2016 Auxey-Duresse is lively and with a good mid-palate concentration. Its vivid and quite lightfooted for the 2016 vintage, offering a delightful energy .. enjoyable fruit and a nice balance – drinking very well indeed. At a fine price point.
(Drink from 2024) – Good – (87p) – Tasted 15/08/2019
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey-Duresse Climat du Val 2016 August 16, 2019
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey-Duresses Les Boutonniers 2010 July 25, 2014
- Jean et Gilles Lafouge, Meursault Les Meix-Chavaux October 7, 2013
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey Duresse La Chapelle 2009 August 27, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...