The Auxey-Duresses Les Boutonniers 2010 from Lafouge is a very good effort for this level. The nose is slightly closed but still display a lovely selection of white and more exotic orchard fruits – supported by a nice discrete minerality. On the palate lovely effortless balance – very fine weight for this level. Not a big wine … but it’s very well made and offer delightful drinking. Will keep .. but why wait?
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey-Duresse Climat du Val 2016 August 16, 2019
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey-Duresses Les Boutonniers 2010 July 25, 2014
- Jean et Gilles Lafouge, Meursault Les Meix-Chavaux October 7, 2013
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey Duresse La Chapelle 2009 August 27, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...