It’s not often I taste white Burgundy from the 1991 vintage. Domaine Matrot Meursault Blagny 1991 is still an interesting wine, but is now in decline with very mature tones. Missing in my view, therefore, sparkle and freshness. But with the right food, it would still be an interesting glass. (drink now) – 88p
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Matrot, Meursault 2013 May 4, 2015
- Domaine Matrot, Meursault 2007 April 24, 2012
- Domaine Matrot Meursault 2005 July 27, 2011
- Domaine Matrot Meursault Blagny 1991 June 18, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...