The Mugneret-Gibourg Vosne-Romanee village 2010 has entered a somewhat closed stage. In the nose red and dark cherries, liqourice with hints of minerality and Vosne spices. On the palate quite tight and closed with good weight and finely grained but powerful tannins – quite prominent notes of dark cherries. A lovely village – very typical for the producer – but should rest in the cellar for 5 to 10 years – not a bright idea to open this bottle.
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Ruchottes-Chambertin 2015 July 17, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Clos de Vougeot 2015 July 16, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2015 July 15, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Chambolle-Musigny Les Feusselottes 2015 July 14, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Chaignot 2015 July 13, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Vosne-Romanee 2015 July 13, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Clos de Vougeot 2014 May 26, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2011 June 1, 2014
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2012 May 25, 2014
- Mugneret-Gibourg, Gevrey Chambertin 1er cru 2011 March 26, 2014
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Vosne Romanee 2010 September 24, 2013
- Mugneret-Gibourg, Gevrey Chambertin 1er cru 2010 May 6, 2013
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Vosne-Romanee 2010 October 29, 2012
- Domaine Mugneret Gibourg, Vosne Romanee 2009 October 21, 2012
- Domaine Mugneret Gibourg, NSG Les Vignes Rondes 2008 August 10, 2012
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2009 March 29, 2012
- Visit at Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, tasting of the 2016s from cask The 2016 vintage is a paradox … some were almost untouched by the April frost whereas others lost a large part of the harvest – with vineyards and plots just meters away. Mugneret-Gibourg was one of the estates that really suffered during the April harvest – and while it’s equally sad for all estates that ...
- Twilight Zone – Nuits-Saint-Georges Au Bas de Combe There are a lot of interesting terroirs in the Vosne-Romanee appellation itself and in the twilight zone between Nuits-Saint-Georges and Vosne-Romanee. This area is somewhat overlooked, but as the new generations of vignerons take on these terroirs, there are very fine wines to find from these vineyards. In the first article I covered Aux Réas and in ...
- Visit Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, tasting of the 2015s Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg is one of the estates that I admire most in Burgundy. They have consistently produced beautiful wines each vintage over the last decades, and kept a quite unique and very authentic style in their wines. The domaine is managed by the two sisters Marie-Christine and Marie-Andrée – the daughters of Georges Mugneret who shaped ...