The Corton-Charlemagne from Domaine Poisot is a quite forward and charming Charlie . the bouquet is quite open with white orchard fruits, acacia and a lovely chalky mineralic base. On the palate pure yellow fruit with a very fine density and a long quite rich finish. The fruit is deep and quite dense – old vines, average age is 50 years. It’s quite accessible for a Corton-Charlemagne, and with a lovely expression of the terroir and the vintage. This is not a big and tough Charlie, but a charming quite approcable wine – lovely by my standards.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Poisot, Pernand-Vergelesses en Caradeux 1er cru 2012 September. 10. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Corton Bressandes 2011 August. 11. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Corton Bressandes 2012 August. 9. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Corton-Charlemagne 2011 August. 8. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Corton-Charlemagne 2012 August. 6. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2011 August. 3. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2012 August. 3. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Corton Charlemagne 2010 March. 5. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Corton Bressandes 2009 February. 27. 2013
- Domaine Poisot, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2009 February. 20. 2013
- Tasting of Domaine Poisot 2012 from Cask Domaine Poisot is a “new” domaine run by the former navy captain Remi Poisot, who is now making wine from a fine portfolio of family vineyards. Remi began making wines before the harvest in 2009, and 2010 was his first full vintage – where he also did the work in the vineyards. The Poisot ...
- New producer on Romanee-Saint-Vivant – Domaine Poisot It’s rare to see new producers or owners on the big grand crus in Vosne Romanee, but during my work on the articles about Romanee-Saint-Vivant vineyard I discovered a new and for me unknown producer on this fine vineyard – Domaine Poisot. The story is however much more complex, as the history of the Poisot ...