The Bonnes Mares 2013 from Groffier is a delightful effort in my view – Bonnes Mares really show very well in this vintage. The bouquet is offering a love collection of red and dark berry fruits, open pure and very accessible – much more so than earlier vintages I have tasted of this wine. On the palate rich and juicy fruit with a gorgeous core of sweet red fruit … pomegranate … balanced, pure and downright lovely. A delightful Bonnes Mares … great to see that the transformation of style now also seem to include the Bonnes Mares. Will be exiting to follow .. lovely juice.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Les Sentiers 2007 June 27, 2016
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Bonnes Mares 2013 May 8, 2015
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Bonnes Mares 2011 June 6, 2014
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 October 12, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Amoureuses 2010 May 4, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Les Sentieres 2010 May 3, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Gevrey Chambertin Les Seuvrees 2010 April 28, 2012
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...