Les Amoureuses 2013 from Groffier is a gorgeous effort in my view. The bouquet is offering a love collection of red berries, open pure and very accessible – with a lovely energy and minerality. On the palate vibrant and juicy fruit with a gorgeous core of sweet red fruit … pomegranate … balanced, pure and downright sexy. A truly lovely Amoureuses .. Groffier did very well in the 2013 vintage.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Les Sentiers 2007 June 27, 2016
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Bonnes Mares 2013 May 8, 2015
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Bonnes Mares 2011 June 6, 2014
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 October 12, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Amoureuses 2010 May 4, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Les Sentieres 2010 May 3, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Gevrey Chambertin Les Seuvrees 2010 April 28, 2012
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...