The Grands Echezeaux 2012 from Sirugue represent another step up in quality for Domaine Sirugue. The bouquet is offering layers of juicy red fruit … intense with lovely Vosne minerality and spices. On the palate layers of rich and velvet fruit – a sumptuous and quite openly knit wine – very typical for the terroir. It has charm, poise and the concentration is there .. a quite gorgeous Grands Echezeaux in the making. Keep an eye on Domaine Robert Sirugue … they are improving each year … the 2012 are delightful.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Les Petits-Monts 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Vieilles Vignes 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Bourgogne Rouge 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 1988 December 10, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 1978 December 9, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee 2012 August 21, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Les Petits Monts 2012 August 20, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2012 August 14, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee VV 2011 April 14, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2011 September 11, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2011 September 9, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2010 September 8, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Chambolle Les Mombies 2011 September 7, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Les Petits Monts 2011 September 6, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee VV 2011 September 5, 2013
- Visit Domaine Robert Sirugue – tasting of the 2013 vintage Domaine Robert Sirugue is a relatively unknown producer in Vosne-Romanee, but quality is rising and the wines certainly deserves more acclaim than they have had for the last decade. While the name Sirugue may be relatively unknown to many, the origin of the Domaine is not … as the Sirugue domaine at least partly originates from ...
- Vosne-Romanee Aux Reignots – a fragmented delight The Aux Reignots is in my view one of the most interesting 1er crus of Cote de Nuits – its perhaps not quite in the same popularity league as Vosne-Romanee Cros Parantoux, Aux Malconsorts or Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses, but the focus on this terroir has increased dramatically during the last 10 to 15 years. Louis-Michel ...
- Burgundy November 2014 – Day Three Third day in Burgundy … four visits .. Domaine Dublere, Domaine Cathiard, Domaine Robert Sirugue and last but not least Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. Domaine Dublere A very fine visit with owner and winemaker extraordinaire Blair Pethel. The 2013s from Dublere are very well made and delightful all the way from the Bourgogne Blanc to the Volnay ...