The Vosne Romanee Les Petits Monts 2011 from Sirugue is showing very well. In the bouquet a playful mixture of red and dark fruits – spiced with a lovely filigree minerality, hints of cinnamon, horseradish and toasted oak. On the palate quite lightfooted and refined with a good midpalate fruit and a lovely display of terroir. Is lacking a bit of concentration and weight compared to the very best wines from this appelation – but it’s pure, transparent and offer a very nice drinkability. Bottom line – a charming Petits Monts in the making – enjoy!
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Les Petits-Monts 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Vieilles Vignes 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Bourgogne Rouge 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 1988 December 10, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 1978 December 9, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee 2012 August 21, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Les Petits Monts 2012 August 20, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2012 August 14, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee VV 2011 April 14, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2011 September 11, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2011 September 9, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2010 September 8, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Chambolle Les Mombies 2011 September 7, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Les Petits Monts 2011 September 6, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee VV 2011 September 5, 2013
- Terroir View: Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanée Les Petits Monts Vosne-Romanée Les Petits Monts is a delightful vineyard, and on my way through this fine terroir I have reached the Domaine Robert Sirugue holdings in the upper parts of Les Petits-Monts. Sirugue is another of the larger owners and a producer that has improved tremendously within the last decade. Wine and people – The connection to ...
- Visit Domaine Robert Sirugue – tasting of the 2017 vintage Finally a return to Domaine Robert Sirugue in Vosne-Romanee to taste a new vintage from this fine but still slightly overlooked estate. I was at Sirugue almost 4 years ago to taste the 2013s – so quite some time to say the least, and I was therefore really looking forward to taste the Sirugue wines ...
- Tasting of some 2015s .. how are they doing? The Danish Burgundy importer Vinrosen offer a large range of fine Burgundy wines – and their annual vintage tasting is therefore a great opportunity to visit a vintage – or should I say re-visit ,, and taste the wines from bottle. Impressions red 2015s The reds 2015s are showing their best and most balanced side. They are ...