The Gevrey-Chambertin 2006 from Serafin is showing gorgeously. The nose is offering complex and maturing notes – fine fruit with notes of cherries, raspberries and some tertiary sous-bois hints. On the palate fine and delicate fruit – pure and transparent for the vintage .. no signs of the slightly cooked notes found in many 2006s. A lovely and delicate wine … lovely now but could benefit with a few years more in the cellar.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Serafin, Gevrey-Chambertin Les Corbeaux 2006 February 8, 2017
- Domaine Serafin, Charmes Chambertin 1996 January 16, 2017
- Domaine Serafin, Charmes Chambertin 1995 January 16, 2017
- Domaine Serafin, Charmes Chambertin 2007 August 7, 2013
- Domaine Serafin, Gevrey Chambertin Les Cazetiers 1999 June 26, 2013
- Domaine Serafin, Gevrey Chambertin 2007 August 27, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...