The 2014 Bourgogne Blanc from Domaine Tessier offer tremendous value. The nose is complex and vibrant for this level with pure white orchard fruits – citrus infused with a fine minerality. On the palate lovly focus and minerality for a generic Bourgogne .. This could easily be mistaken for a good quality Meursault. A magnificent effort from Tessier – drinking beautifully.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Tessier, Bourgogne Blanc “Champ-Perrier” 2014 May 10, 2017
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2010 December 23, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2013 October 8, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2011 August 30, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2010 June 2, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2011 December 28, 2015
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2011 June 7, 2015
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2010 March 7, 2015
- Domaine Arnaud Tessier, Meursault Charmes Dessus 2010 April 15, 2013
- Arnaud Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2008 October 24, 2012
- Domaine Arnaud Tessier, Le Poruzot Dessus 2008 August 20, 2012
- Domaine Arnaud Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2009 June 23, 2012
- Second round of visits October 2017 The October trip is a shorter stop before the main round of tastings in start November 2017. Here are more new estates + also some well known adresses I have visited with great pleasure during the last few years. Domaine Arnaud Tessier First out here is Domaine Arnaud Tessier in Meursault – one of my favorite producers in ...
- Visit Domaine Tessier, tasting the 2015 vintage from cask It’s often fascinating to see the difference between the Burgundy villages and appellations .. they all have their own character and ambience. Meursault is a very interesting place with a lovely ambience in the city center, yet I never seem to explore the town – perhaps I should do just that next time. The Meursault hype .. The ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...