The 2013 Marsannay Vieilles Vignes from Dominique Laurent is a quite delightful glass. A negociant bottling – just starting to show some development – but still fresh and juicy. Lovely energetic fruit with a lively acidity and a fine midpalate generosity for this level. Really enjoyable with a nice silky feel to the fruit (old vines). Lovely for now .. but better in a few years.
(Drink from 2022) – Good (86p) – Tasted 12/03/2018
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Dominique Laurent, Marsannay 2013 March 5, 2018
- Dominique Laurent, Musigny 1995 October 8, 2014
- Dominique Laurent, Vosne-Romanee Les Reignots 2011 January 20, 2014
- Dominique Laurent, Mazis Chambertin 1995 – Cuvee B January 15, 2013
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...