The Clos de Vougeot 2014 from Jean-Marc Millot is a delightful glass. The nose is bursting with red fruits – delicate and expressive with an underlying earthy minerality. On the palate very fresh and juicy for a Clos de Vougeot – fine acidity – very pure and transparent. This is not a big and dense Clos de Vougeot – but it represent a fresh and focused style of Clos de Vougeot that I personally find very attractive. Lovely juice ..
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Jean-Marc Millot, Clos de Vougeot 2014 October 15, 2016
- Jean-Marc Millot, Echezeaux 2014 October 15, 2016
- Jean-Marc Millot, Cote de Nuits Village “Aux Faulques” 2014 September 30, 2016
- Jean-Marc Millot, Bourgogne 2014 September 30, 2016
- Jean-Marc Millot, Grands Echezeaux 2002 December 2, 2011
- Visit Jean-Marc Millot, Tasting of the 2015s from cask Domaine Jean-Marc Millot is a Burgundian delight .. yet somehow I tend to forget and neglect these lovely wines – this must stop now! – these wines with such a joyful drinkability deserves a place in most collectors cellar. I always love to visit new estates – and while I know the wines from Jean-Marc Millot ...
- Terroir Insight: Jean Marc Millot Côte de Nuits Village Normally when I make Terroir Insights its the famous vineyards and often the classified terroirs. This is however not the case this week as I now head to Comblanchien just south of the Premeaux/Nuits-Saint-George appellation. I have … rarely … tasted wines from Comblanchien – or should I say never knowingly tasted wines from this small ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...