The Meursault Genevrieres 1999 from Louis Jadot is really singing at this stage. In the bouquet quite complex matured yellow fruits with notes of apple, hazelnuts and a buttery hint with a citrus twist. On the palate quite rich but fresh fruit, beautifully balanced by a fine acidity and the lovely minerality from the Genevriere vineyard. It’s quite long with a quite racy finish with a fresh citrus note. Indeed nice to have a non-oxed 1999 – this vintage really have a beautiful inner balance and harmoni. A beautiful wine … white wine of the evening.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Louis Jadot, Chassagne-Montrachet Morgeot 1996 January. 29. 2013
- Louis Jadot, Meursault Genevrieres 1999 January. 17. 2013
- Louis Jadot, Meursault Blagny 1988 January. 16. 2013
- Louis Jadot, Batard Montrachet 1995 September. 16. 2011
- Louis Jadot Les Cazetiers 1990 June. 27. 2011
- Louis Jadot Beaune Coucheraux 1955 June. 27. 2011
- Louis Jadot Chassagne Les Caillerets 1989 June. 27. 2011
- WineHog rating system – articulated Robert Parker!! I use my own 100 point rating system here at Winehog.org. Compared with other rating systems used by Robert Parker, Wine Spectator, Allen Meadows (BurgHound), I have more steps between 85 points and 100 points. The change of the rating system is due to the need to separate the many really good and fine wines rated ...