The Bonnes Mares 09 from Lucien Le Moine is showing very well considering the time and the vintage. The nose offer a quite floral and openly knit view to the Bonnes Mares vineyard … nice minerality and a – for the vintage – rather cool expression of the fruit. On the palate .. same story .. openly knit, but with fine focus and display of terroir. It’s a quite powerful wine, but still lightfooted and expressive for a 09 Bonnes Mares. Really enjoyed this wine … has a lovely airyness and balance .. especially considering the vintage.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Lucien Le Moine, Chambolle-Musigny Hauts Doix 2010 November 29, 2017
- Lucien Le Moine, Pommard Les Epenots 2010 July 5, 2017
- Maison Lucien Le Moine, Meursault Perrieres 2014 May 8, 2017
- Lucien !e Moine, Bonnes Mares 2009 May 20, 2015
- Lucien Le Moine Volnay Les Caillerets 2005 December 4, 2013
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...