David Croix is retiring at Maison Camille Giroud – after 15 years as winemaker. He will be replaced by Carel Voorhuis who currently is working at Domaine d’Ardhuy. The change will happen at the end of this year, and consequently David will also vinify the 2016 vintage at Camille Giroud.
New tasting notes and articles
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Joseph Roty, Charmes-Chambertin
- Domaine Méo-Camuzet … tasting a few 2016s
- Last chance to get a genuine bottle of Henri Jayer?
- A step further towards Beaujolais … Domaine Thillardon
- Maison Albert Bichot, Clos de la Roche 2015
- Bourchard Pere et Fils, Chambertin Clos de Bèze 2015
- Bourchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2015