Les Bousselots 2011 from Domaine Robert Chevillon is a classic and pure Nuits-Saint-Georges. The nose offer pure quite tightly knit fruit with notes of mixed cherries and plum … backed by a quite substantial earthy minerality. On the palate focused with a lovely core of lively fruit … without any disturbing rustic elements. A quite refined NSG … lovely effort.
Photo by Frederik Kreutzer
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Maurice Chevillon, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er cru 1964 February 14, 2016
- Robert Chevillon, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les St, Georges 2012 March 12, 2015
- Robert Chevillon, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Bousselots 2011 March 12, 2014
- Robert Chevillon, Les Saint Georges 1996 February 14, 2012
- Robert Chevillon Nuit-Saint-Georges Les Vaucrains 2009 July 29, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...