The Willian Fevre Chablis Vaulorent 2010 is a brilliant Chablis. The bouquet is showing beautiul pure fruit – ripe notes of orchard fruits – with notes of honey, citrus finished with a stony minerality with elemnts of seashells. On the palate rich but cool fruit – fine midpalate weigth and intensity – lovely balanced with a fine mineralic focus and a hint of lemon zest. A truly fine Chablis, with a lovely complexity and balance – a very impressive effort from Fevre.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- William Fevre, Chablis Vaulorent 2010 March 3, 2013
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Vaulorent 2010 January 18, 2013
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Bougros 2010 November 8, 2012
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Les Lys 1er cru November 7, 2012
- WineHog rating system – articulated Robert Parker!! Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...