The Willian Fevre Chablis Vaulorent 2010 is a very impressive wine. The bouquet is showing fine complexity with notes of seashells, orchard fruits with hints of honey citrus zest and a stony minerality. Lovely rich palate, with a very pure and fresh midpalate fruit, a good long finish with a fine mineralic focus and a hint of lemon zest. A beautiful Chablis, with a lovely complexity and a very fine potential. Impressive and drinking beautifully – If you like Chablis … then try the 2010s from Fevre.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- William Fevre, Chablis Vaulorent 2010 March 3, 2013
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Vaulorent 2010 January 18, 2013
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Bougros 2010 November 8, 2012
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Les Lys 1er cru November 7, 2012
- WineHog rating system – articulated Robert Parker!! I use my own rating system here at Winehog.org. I don’t use the 100 point scale anymore – but changed to a quite simple scale inspired by some of the British wine journalists. Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is ...