The Willian Fevre Chablis Vaulorent 2010 is a very impressive wine. The bouquet is showing fine complexity with notes of seashells, orchard fruits with hints of honey citrus zest and a stony minerality. Lovely rich palate, with a very pure and fresh midpalate fruit, a good long finish with a fine mineralic focus and a hint of lemon zest. A beautiful Chablis, with a lovely complexity and a very fine potential. Impressive and drinking beautifully – If you like Chablis … then try the 2010s from Fevre.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- William Fevre, Chablis Bougros Côte Bouguerots 2010 July 27, 2017
- William Fevre, Chablis Vaulorent 2010 March 3, 2013
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Vaulorent 2010 January 18, 2013
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Bougros 2010 November 8, 2012
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis Les Lys 1er cru November 7, 2012
- The Diam closure – now and in the long run The Diam closure is now used by many of the top producers of white and while this has or is expected to eliminate the premox problems some collectors are still sceptical about this new closure – I for one want to learn more about the long term effects of using Diam instead of natural corks. Interview ...
- Tasting of the 2015 Chablis from William Fevre As most readers know I’m not a Chablis devotee, although I have tasted my share of fine Chablis over the years. I love a good Chablis, and one of my favourite sources is William Fevre – the Henriot owned producer – alongside Raveneau and Dauvissat. So always I make do with the very best if ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...