Visit at Chartron in Puligny-Montrachet tasting the 2018s … it’s early days – yet I have a fine impression of the Chartron 2018s – good balance and freshness in this hot year are the key parameters to look for.
New tasting notes and articles
- Vins d’émotion: the Winehog choices
- Visit to Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, tasting the 2018s
- Henri Boillot Corton-Charlemagne 2017
- Pinot? Pinot Blanc? Pinot Gouges: the forgotten mutation
- Brandis Tasting – the delightful 2017 vintage
- Tasting the 2018s at Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux
- Burgundy wines without sulphur: Will they drink?