The Nuits-Saint-Georges village from Regis Forey is a lovely effort – but not quite in the same league as the Vosne and Morey villages. The bouquet is slightly more closed and tight – offering red fruit with aromas of cherries and raspberries. On the palate quite tight red fruit – pure and well balanced – with a good transparancy and length for this level. A good and classical Nuits-Saint -Georges village.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Forey Père et Fils, Vosne Les Gaudichots 2011 May 13, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Clos de Vougeot 2011 February 17, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Echezeaux 2011 February 14, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Vosne Romanee Les Gaudichots 2011 February 12, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Vosne Romanee Petits Monts 2011 February 9, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Nuits-St-Georges Les Saint Georges 2011 February 6, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Nuits-Saint-Georges Perrieres 2011 January 27, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Vosne-Romanee 2011 January 24, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Nuits-Saint Georges 2011 January 21, 2013
- Domaine Forey, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Perrieres 2010 December 20, 2012
- Domaine Forey, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les St. Georges 2010 December 19, 2012
- Domaine Forey, Clos de Vougeot 2010 December 16, 2012
- Domaine Forey, Vosne Romanee Les Petits Monts 2010 December 11, 2012
- Domaine Forey, Vosne Romanee 2010 December 9, 2012
- Domaine Forey, Nuits-Saint-Georges 2010 December 8, 2012
- Domaine Forey, Morey-Saint-Denis 2010 December 7, 2012
- Domaine Regis Forey Les Gaudichots 2009 July 22, 2011
- Tasting of Domaine Forey Père et Fils 2011 from Cask On my October 2012 visit to Burgundy I had the opportunity to visit Domaine Forey Père et Fils in Vosne Romanee to taste the 2011 vintage from cask. Domaine Forey Père et Fils is owned and managed by Régis Forey, a big man with a great sense of humor. Régis was a very generous host as ...
- WineHog rating system – articulated Robert Parker!! Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...