To simplify your search for emotional wines, I have decided to compile a list of the top emotional producers in each appellation.
Edited on May 1st 2022 … Fabian Coche should of course be on the list.
- Vins d’Emotion from Chassagne-Montrachet and St. Aubin
- Vins d’Emotion from Puligny-Montrachet
- Vins d’Emotion from Meursault
- Vins d’Emotion from Volnay and Pommard (Update)
- Vins d’Emotion from the Côte de Nuits – Off Piste
- Vins d’Emotion from Nuits-Saint-Georges – (New added)
- Vins d’Emotion from Vosne-Romanée and Flagey-Echezeaux
- Vins d’Emotion from Chambolle-Musigny and Vougeot
- Vins d’Emotion from Morey-Saint-Denis
- Vins d’Emotion from Gevrey-Chambertin
Comments and thoughts
- Update: Vin d’Emotion Guide to Volnay June 28, 2022
- Expanding on Vins d’Emotion March 26, 2022
- Reactions to the Vin d’Emotion Guides February 20, 2022
The list contains producers that regularly score an emotional rating, and they are ranked in three levels. I hope this proves useful; here we go!
Note that any wines marked with brackets [ ] will require years before they really show their hedonistic side.
– Producers from whom most wines qualify for a high emotional rating
Domaine Coche Dury
You need to login as a Premium subscriber to read the rest of this article. If you are not a Premium Subscriber, use the subscribe function and sign-up.