To simplify your search for emotional wines, I have decided to compile a list of the top emotional producers in each appellation.
- Vins d’Emotion from Chassagne-Montrachet and St. Aubin
- Vins d’Emotion from Puligny-Montrachet
- Vins d’Emotion from Meursault
- Vins d’Emotion from Volnay and Pommard
- Vins d’Emotion from the Côte de Nuits – Off Piste
- Vins d’Emotion from Nuits-Saint-Georges – (New added)
- Vins d’Emotion from Vosne-Romanée and Flagey-Echezeaux
- Vins d’Emotion from Chambolle-Musigny and Vougeot
- Vins d’Emotion from Morey-Saint-Denis
- Vins d’Emotion from Gevrey-Chambertin
Comments and thoughts
- Update: Vin d’Emotion Guide to Volnay June 28, 2022
- Expanding on Vins d’Emotion March 26, 2022
- Reactions to the Vin d’Emotion Guides February 20, 2022
The list contains producers that regularly score an emotional rating, and they are ranked in three levels. I hope this proves useful; here we go!
Note that any wines marked with brackets [ ] will require years before they really show their hedonistic side.
– Producers from whom most wines qualify for a high emotional rating
Domaine Coche Dury
You need to login as a Premium subscriber to read the rest of this article. If you are not a Premium Subscriber, use the subscribe function and sign-up.
Reak Wu says
You mentioned that Fabien Coche is on the top of your list now, is there any reason that he is not on your Vins d’Emotion from Meursault?
Steen Öhman says
The list has been adjusted – thanks