Understanding Burgundy is all about knowing your producers and vineyards. There are many good, great and even exceptional terroirs in Burgundy. The ownership and history of the vineyards is a very important part of understanding Burgundy - and it's a big task to get … [Read More...]
Clos Saint-Denis is the somewhat unknown star of Morey-Saint-Denis ... often … [Read More...]
Subscribe now – and get full access
- and receive the Winehog Weekly newsletter - it's free
Latest Producer Visits
- Late Bottled Saint-Aubin ….
- Visit Philippe Pacalet, Tasting of the 2014 vintage
- Visit Benjamin Leroux – tasting of the red 2013s
- Visit at Domaine des Croix … initial tasting of the 2014 vintage
- Visit Domaine Poisot – tasting of 2013 and 2014 vintage
- 200 years, 72 bottles of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair
- Visit Domaine Marc Roy – tasting of the 2014 vintage
- Visit Maison Camille Giroud – tasting of the 2013 vintage
- Visit – Domaine Berthaut in Fixin .. now with vineyards in Vosne!
- Visit: Benjamin Leroux – tasting of the 2013 whites
- Visit Domaine Roulot, Tasting of the 2013 vintage
- Visit: Chantereves … purist negociant extraordinaire
- Burgundy Day Four … from Leroux to Poisot via Rheingau!
- Burgundy Day 3 …. a taste of 2014 and more 2013s
- Impressions from Domaine Roulot and Domaine Marc Roy