I offer Burgundy education and advice to collectors and other Burgundy geeks and geekettes …
I do Burgundy education session for collectors and professionals. The aim is to give you a better feel for the wines, the region and the appellations. I already have clients in Denmark, Taiwan and USA.
The following sessions are offered:
- The Gevrey-Chambertin appellation
- The Morey-Saint-Denis appellation
- The Chambolle-Musigny appellation
- The Vougeot appelation
- The Flagey-Echezeaux appellation
- The Vosne-Romanee appellation
- The Nuits-Saint-Georges appellation
- The Corton and Beaune appellations
- The Pommard and Volany appellations
- The Meursault appellation
- The Puligny-Montrachet appellatio
- The Chassagne-Montrachet + the Saint-Aubin appellations
The focus is to go through the main appellations of Burgundy one by one in detail – to uncover the main characteristics of the appellation, the most important vineyards, the best producers and their wines.
I also do seminars with a broader stance – like:
- Evaluation of the Vintages 1985 to 2016
- Drinking windows – when to taste and drink
- New producers and rising stars
- Tasting through the reds of Côte de Nuits – good and great
- Tasting through the whites of Côte de Beaune – good and great
- A ranking or re-classification of the 1er crus
- A ranking of the Grand Crus
One session normally last two hours or a bit more – and they are normally done in English – although Danish is possible!.
The sessions are normally done via Facetime – face to face – with one, two or even three participants in your end. I do however like to keep the number of participants quite limited – as a personal dialog is important to ensure the possibility for Q&A during the session.
Some collectors have so far completed more than 15 education sessions – it’s an easy way to get more knowledge about Burgundy in a busy and stressful world.
If you want to hear more about the Burgundy Education Sessions, please contact me.
Burgundy Q&A Sessions
I also offer cellar advice “live” via Facetime – you can ask all the questions you like in the time allocated.
A 30 minutes Burgundy Advice Session is 80 EURO … and if you need more than 30 minutes, a one hour session is 120 EURO.
If you want to hear more about the Burgundy Advice Sessions, please contact me.