I offer Burgundy education and advice to collectors and other Burgundy geeks and geekettes …
I do Burgundy education session for collectors and professionals. The aim is to give you a better feel for the area and the appellations. I already have costumers in Denmark, Taiwan and USA, and is expanding these activities as the demand seems to be growing rapidly.
The following sessions are offered:
- The Gevrey-Chambertin appellation – 285 EUR
- The Morey-Saint-Denis appellation – 285 EUR
- The Chambolle-Musigny appellation – 285 EUR
- The Vougeot appelation – 285 EUR
- The Flagey-Echezeaux appellation – 285 EUR
- The Vosne-Romanee appellation – 285 EUR
- The Nuits-Saint-Georges appellation – 285 EUR
- The Corton and Beaune appellations – 285 EUR
- The Pommard and Volany appellations – 285 EUR
- The Meursault appellation – 285 EUR
- The Puligny-Montrachet appellatio – 285 EUR
- The Chassagne-Montracht + the Saint-Aubin appellations – 285 EUR
The focus is to go through the main appellations of Burgundy one by one in detail – to uncover the main characteristics of the appellation, the most important vineyards, the best producers and their wines.
This is as mentioned done appellation by appellation – normally one appellation takes 2.5 hours – see list below. It is of cause possible to ask questions during the session. The session is done via Facetime or Skype – face to face.
I also offer special sessions for the Burgundy collector:
- Stars and rising stars of Burgundy – producers to buy – 285 EUR
- Cellar review and advice – ask for price – depending of the size of the cellar
- Burgundy vintages, great, good and bad – 285 EUR
- The 2015 vintage what to buy – 285 EUR
Enjoying the Burgundies:
- Tasting and drinking Burgundies – 285 EUR
- The characteristics of the main appellations reds – 285 EUR
- The characteristics of the main appellations whites – 285 EUR
The sessions and the presentations are in English – and is based on one-to-one sessions as this gives the best results and possibility for questions and dialog. It is possible to be two or even a three attending the sessions – please contact me regarding this.
Some collectors have completed more than 10 education sessions – so check it out – it’s an easy way to get more knowledge about Burgundy in a busy and stressful world.
If you want to hear more about the Burgundy Education Sessions, please contact me.
Burgundy Advice Sessions
I also offer cellar advice “live” via Facetime or Skype – you can ask all the questions you like in the time allocated.
A 30 minutes Burgundy Advice Session is 80 EURO … and if you need to talk for more than 30 minutes, a one hour session is 120 EURO.
If you want to hear more about the Burgundy Advice Sessions, please contact me.