The Richebourg 2007 from Anne Gros is a quite lightfooted and refined effort. The bouquet is still slightly closed but offering red fruit with notes of raspberries and forest berries – spiced with a hint of sous-bois, all spice and rose petals. On the palate very well balanced and harmonious – quite lightfooted for a Richebourg. The fruit is lovely and refined with the gorgeous Richebourg minerality adding nerve and vibrancy. Not a big Richebourg – but with it’s refinement and expression of the fine terroir it’s still a very beautiful glass of pinot – terroir rules!
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Anne Gros, Echezeaux 2011 January 27, 2018
- Domaine Anne Gros, Clos Vougeot 2004 December 27, 2017
- Domaine Anne Gros, Richebourg 1995 October 2, 2014
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2012 May 13, 2014
- Anne Gros, Clos de Vougeot 2011 January 4, 2014
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2007 September 25, 2013
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2000 March 26, 2013
- Anne Gros, Chambolle Musigny La Combe d’Orveau 2006 September 19, 2012
- Anne Gros, Clos de Vougeot 2011 July 1, 2012
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2011 June 29, 2012
- Anne Gros, Echezeaux 2011 June 27, 2012
- Anne Gros, Vosne Romanee 2011 June 22, 2012
- Anne Gros, Chambolle Musigny 2011 June 21, 2012
- Anne Gros, Bourgogne Rouge 2011 June 20, 2012
- Anne Gros, Hautes Cotes de Nuits 2011 June 19, 2012
- Anne Gros, Hautes Cotes de Nuits Blanc 2011 June 19, 2012
- Anne Gros, Bourgogne Blanc 2011 June 17, 2012
- Tasting of Domaine Anne Gros 2011 from cask May 8, 2012
- Anne Gros Chambolle Musigny La Combe D’Orveau 2009 August 2, 2011
- Dégustation Prestige – Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru This year Grand Jours de Bourgogne included a Dégustation Prestige of Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru … as it did two years ago. It’s a tasting of around 20 wines from the Clos de Vougeot vineyard – this year with the oldest being a 1989 from Domaine Joseph Drouhin and the youngest being a 2008 from ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Anne Gros Richebourg Anne Gros is making some delightful wines, and the top of the range is the mighty Richebourg produced from a plot in the northern section of the vineyard – in the bottom part of the Gros family holdings – see map below where the Anne Gros holdings on Richebourg is marked with a red line. It’s ...
- In the glass – 2011 vs 2012 red Burgundy I was very impressed and delighted when I tasted the 2012 reds from cask, and recent tastings of the first 2012s from bottle more than confirm the very positive first impressions. This week we had a modest and relaxed lunch at Restaurant Enomania in Copenhagen, and we had a few top end 2011s and some ...