The Richebourg 2007 from Anne Gros is a quite lightfooted and refined effort. The bouquet is still slightly closed but offering red fruit with notes of raspberries and forest berries – spiced with a hint of sous-bois, all spice and rose petals. On the palate very well balanced and harmonious – quite lightfooted for a Richebourg. The fruit is lovely and refined with the gorgeous Richebourg minerality adding nerve and vibrancy. Not a big Richebourg – but with it’s refinement and expression of the fine terroir it’s still a very beautiful glass of pinot – terroir rules!
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Visit to Domaine Anne Gros – tasting the 2019s May 3, 2021
- Domaine Anne Gros, Echezeaux 2011 January 27, 2018
- Domaine Anne Gros, Clos Vougeot 2004 December 27, 2017
- Domaine Anne Gros, Richebourg 1995 October 2, 2014
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2012 May 13, 2014
- Anne Gros, Clos de Vougeot 2011 January 4, 2014
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2007 September 25, 2013
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2000 March 26, 2013
- Anne Gros, Chambolle Musigny La Combe d’Orveau 2006 September 19, 2012
- Anne Gros, Clos de Vougeot 2011 July 1, 2012
- Anne Gros, Richebourg 2011 June 29, 2012
- Anne Gros, Echezeaux 2011 June 27, 2012
- Anne Gros, Vosne Romanee 2011 June 22, 2012
- Anne Gros, Chambolle Musigny 2011 June 21, 2012
- Anne Gros, Bourgogne Rouge 2011 June 20, 2012
- Anne Gros, Hautes Cotes de Nuits 2011 June 19, 2012
- Anne Gros, Hautes Cotes de Nuits Blanc 2011 June 19, 2012
- Anne Gros, Bourgogne Blanc 2011 June 17, 2012
- Tasting of Domaine Anne Gros 2011 from cask May 8, 2012
- Anne Gros Chambolle Musigny La Combe D’Orveau 2009 August 2, 2011
- Richebourg or Varroilles?The northern part of the Richebourg vineyard is – or at least was – called Les Verroilles sous Richebourg. The two parts of Richebourg are today labeled as one vineyard, and talk about the differences between the two is now rare, and random. But there are some interesting geological and topological differences one can note – differences ...
- Visit to Domaine Anne Gros – tasting the 2019sSometimes we journalists promote stories and hypotheses regarding wines and producers – about slipping quality or changes in style, new stars and other “sensations” – just to be remotely interesting. Julie Tollot-Gros … This is of course a part of the job. However, sometimes one is forced to simply lean back and enjoy the quality in ...
- Dégustation Prestige – Clos de Vougeot Grand CruThis year Grand Jours de Bourgogne included a Dégustation Prestige of Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru … as it did two years ago. It’s a tasting of around 20 wines from the Clos de Vougeot vineyard – this year with the oldest being a 1989 from Domaine Joseph Drouhin and the youngest being a 2008 from ...