The Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos de Corvées Pagets is a fabulous 1er cru located in Premeaux just south of Clos de Corvées. This is a very exiting terroir and much more me than the austere Les Procès. This is made from 70 years old wines and presumably from a soil with more limestone .. 100% whole cluster and very low yield 19 hl/ha. The nose offer plenty of vibrant fruit – floral with fine notes of red currant, raspberries, pomegranate and boysenberries. On the palate very juicy and fresh with a lovely tension and focus – love the energetic mid-palate fruit.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanée Saint-Vivant 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Aux Reignots 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Les Suchots 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Latriciere Chambertin 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Echezeaux 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Clos de Vougeot 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Procès 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Les Chaumes 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos de Corvees Pagets 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Poisets 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Maizieres Hautes 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Chambolle-Musigny 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Nuits-Saint-Georges 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Bourgogne Pinot Fin 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2014 February 13, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2006 January 10, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanee Aux Reignots 2008 December 18, 2014
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2008 February 19, 2013
- Visit Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, tasting of the 2016s I was very impressed when I tasted the 2015s from Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux in January 2017. I was therefor eager to get back to taste the 2016s to see if Charles Lachaux has progressed further. At my last visit Charles Lachaux eagerly began to explain about the changes they have made at the estate in recent ...
- The red 2016s – Impressions and first insights After running through my tasting notes from my June 2017 trip I have updated my impressions on the 2016 red Burgundies. Thibaud Clerget of Domaine Y. Clerget. I will update these impressions as I taste more 2016s over the next year, and add more insights ass I find them. Red Burgundies 2016 – style and impressions The 2016 red ...
- Taking Burgundy to the next level – Domaine Leroy Viticulture The wines of Domaine Leroy are extraordinary in every sense of the word, and Mme Bize-Leroy has for decades been one of the leading and most progressive producers in the region. A lot of producers find inspiration to take their wines to another level by looking at the things Mme Bize-Leroy have done to improve quality. ...
- Terroir Insight: Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanée Saint-Vivant One of the rapidly rising stars of Burgundy is Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux in Vosne-Romanee as the son Charles Lachaux has since 2013 taken quality to new levels – and with the 2015s he has entered in the group of top end producers in Vosne-Romanée with a outstanding lineup of wines – topped by the magnificent Romanée ...
- Vineyard Insight: Latricières-Chambertin The Gevrey-Chambertin appellation is large with quite a lot of rather large Grand Crus generously allocated when the current classification was established. Not all plots of the Gevrey Grand Crus are of high standard, and yet still they are famous in the Burgundy world where names like Charmes Chambertin and Mazis Chambertin have a great ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux Latricieres-Chambertin In my view Latriciere-Chambertin is one of the overlooked and slightly misunderstood terroirs … and the 2015 vintage has really shown what this terroir can offer in both refinement and greatness. I have tasted excellent Latriciere-Chambertins from both Domaine Trapet and Domaine Faiveley and not to forget a delightful sample from Domaine Duroché. A great surprise however ...
- Visit Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, tasting of the 2015s During the last year or so I have heard from many that Charles Lachaux has made tremendous progress at Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux – the style has changed to a lighter and more floral style – with less oak and less extraction. I must say that I was slightly skeptical when I turned off the D974 and through ...
- Vosne-Romanee Aux Reignots – a fragmented delight The Aux Reignots is in my view one of the most interesting 1er crus of Cote de Nuits – its perhaps not quite in the same popularity league as Vosne-Romanee Cros Parantoux, Aux Malconsorts or Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses, but the focus on this terroir has increased dramatically during the last 10 to 15 years. Louis-Michel ...