The 2008 Aux Reignots from Arnoux-Lachots is a very good rather than great effort. In the bouquet red and dark berry fruit, rather dense – with notes of raspberries, dark cherries, plum and liquorice. On the palate very dense and weighty for the vintage with a rich and very ripe midpalate fruit. Its not very focused and lack a bit of refinement compared to the best wines made on this terroir. Slightly disappointing – but nevertheless a very good wine …
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanee-Saint-Vivant 2008 May 23, 2018
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Romanée Saint-Vivant 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Aux Reignots 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Les Suchots 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Latriciere Chambertin 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Echezeaux 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Clos de Vougeot 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Procès 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne-Romanée Les Chaumes 2015 July 11, 2017
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos de Corvees Pagets 2015 July 11, 2017
- Images from Arnoux-Lachaux’s viticulture field tripOn July 8 I had the pleasure of visiting the vineyards of Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux with Charles Lachaux to see his massive viticultural changes (see separate article). Here are some photo impressions from the tour:
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux’s dynamic viticultureCharles Lachaux is on a mission, and he is rapidly changing the viticulture at Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux. The changes are truly dynamic, and during the last four to six months Charles has made radical moves that normally take years to complete. It is truly impressive. Let’s take a closer look at Arnoux-Lachaux’s progress in its vineyards. A visit to ...
- Bourgogne Day 4 – Dynamic viticulture and more 2019sViticulture is becoming more and more important as global warming sets the scene for richer, weightier Burgundies. Charles Lachaux in the vineyard Wednesday included a very interesting tour in the vineyards of Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, guided by the super-dynamic Charles Lachaux – a man on a mission. Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux Charles has taken things to the next level in the ...
- New visual indentity for Domaine Arnoux-LachauxDomaine Arnaux-Lachaux has introduced a new visual identity to match the invigorated style of the estate wines. Here is Charles Lachaux explaining the new labelling: “We are very proud to introduce you to our new visual identity. We had the desire to help people understand our philosophy and the way we work. This label is a reflection ...
- The Burgundy year 2019The Burgundy year 2019 is moving rapidly towards its end after many memorable moments. To be honest, I hate mission statements and other statements of objectives, but in the end they can be a useful rounding out of the year. The vins d’émotion – what’s in the glass Missions and statements are fine, but in the end, ...