The Nuits-Saint-Georges Aux Cras is a quite new wine in the Liger-Belair collection – first vintage was 2006. I have a soft spot for this fine terroir – and the 2007 is really starting to show the qualities now. In the bouquet red and blue berry fruits with notes of liquorice and a hint of oak. On the palate beautiful juicy fruit, very well balanced with a good focus from the minerality. Impressive nerve and energy for the vintage. Need some years more to show the full potential … but nevertheless accessible now. This is a truly enjoyable wine.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne La Colombiere 2012 July 28, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne La Colombiere 2011 June 27, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2012 May 6, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2008 April 12, 2014
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne La Colombiere 2011 February 24, 2014
- La Tâche – a historic view on a legendary grand cru La Tâche is a legendary grand cru with a quite interesting history. It has always been a monopole – but nevertheless the monopole status have been challenged and the vineyard expanded quite dramatically within the last 100 years.The history of La Tâche involves some of the most prominent domaines in Vosne, the neighburing Les Gaudichots ...
- In the glass – 2011 vs 2012 red Burgundy I was very impressed and delighted when I tasted the 2012 reds from cask, and recent tastings of the first 2012s from bottle more than confirm the very positive first impressions.This week we had a modest and relaxed lunch at Restaurant Enomania in Copenhagen, and we had a few top end 2011s and some ...
- Tasting of Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair 2012 from cask On my September trip to Burgundy I had he opportunity to taste the 2012s from Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. I tasted some of the wines already in March 2013 – and they showed great promise – so I was very exited to taste the whole range.Needless to say – I was not disappointed – the ...