The Puligny Montrachet v2010 from Domaine Leflaive is a very impressive village wine. In the bouquet – slightly closed – but with a slightly chalky minerality and a lovely fruit expression – melon with hints of more exotic orchard fruits. Very fresh, ripe and crystal clear and quite discrete – this is new school Leflaive! On the palate very refined with a good mid-palate weight, great balance and a long precise finish. Like many 2010s it currently shows a yin and yang effect between the acidity and fruit – this tension is fine – but it really need time to show the full pontential. Very impressive village effort from Domaine Leflaive.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet Les Pucelles 1996 March. 27. 2013
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet Les Pucelles 2002 March. 12. 2013
- Domaine Leflaive, Batard Montrachet 2010 February. 25. 2013
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny Montrachet 2010 November. 28. 2012
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet Les Pucelles 1999 October. 5. 2012
- Domaine Leflaive, Bourgogne Blanc 2010 September. 28. 2012
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny Montrachet 2010 September. 24. 2012
- Domaine Leflaive, Les Pucelles 2000 August. 5. 2012
- Domaine Leflaive, Bourgogne Blanc 2008 July. 27. 2012
- Sips and Samples #5 – New Year 2011 January. 6. 2012
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny Montrachet Clavoillon 2008 October. 7. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive, Chevalier Montrachet 2004 October. 6. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive, Les Pucelles 2000 September. 23. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive, Chevalier Montrachet 1997 August. 24. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive, Chevalier Montrachet 1995 August. 23. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive Puligny Montrachet 2006 July. 5. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive Les Pucelles 1996 June. 27. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive Batard Montrachet 1994 June. 27. 2011
- Domaine Leflaive – Producer Profile Domaine Leflaive is one of the very best producers of white Burgundy. Leflaive is producing a big selection of whites, from Bourgogne Blanc to Montrachet – and all the wines are normally among the very best wines in their category. Leflaive is one of the legendary produceres of white Burgundy, and they have been at ...
- WineHog rating system – articulated Robert Parker!! I use my own 100 point rating system here at Winehog.org. Compared with other rating systems used by Robert Parker, Wine Spectator, Allen Meadows (BurgHound), I have more steps between 85 points and 100 points. The change of the rating system is due to the need to separate the many really good and fine wines rated ...