The Echezeaux 2011 from Cecile Tremblay is a gorgeously vibrant wine. The nose is quite expressive with lovely forward fruit – notes of cherries, raspberries .. hints of plum, earthy minerality and a hint of toasted oak. On the palate silky quite openly knit fruit … forward and juicy with a nice weight and transparancy. Love the juicy fruit and the fine minerality … a delightful Echezeaux.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Cécile Tremblay, Echezeaux 2014 May 24, 2016
- Cecile Tremblay, Echezeaux 2012 May 19, 2014
- Cecile Tremblay, Echezeaux 2011 May 18, 2014
- Cecile Tremblay, Morey-Saint-Denis Tres Girard 2011 March 6, 2014
- Cécile Tremblay, Vosne Romanee Vieilles Vignes 2007 January 28, 2012
- Visit Cécile Tremblay, tasting the 2018s from cask I have been very lucky regularly to visit many of the top-end producers in Burgundy. But from time to time difficulties arise and years pass without securing a visit. This is one of the visits on which I have been waiting for several years. And finally I got the chance to visit the magnificent Cécile Tremblay! A ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Cecile Tremblay Chapelle-Chambertin This article is about one of the overlooked Gevreys Grand Crus and one of the slightly forgotten wines of a prominent “Vosne” estate located in Morey-Saint-Denis. I’m of cause referring to the the sensual and sexy Chapelle-Chambertin from Domaine Cecile Tremblay. To be honest I find more and more detail and pleasure from the wines of ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...