The impression from Daviot Perrins Meursault Perrrieres 04 is a bit mixed. The bouquet is young and fresh with gun powder and a fine minerlity. On the palate somewhat more developed, but good structure and length. The wine is however not 100% pure, as Perrin’s wines normally are. Lacking a bit of nerve and crisp purity – most likely a slight premox.
(Drink now) Fine – 89p
Tasted 28/09/2011 at Gustavs Bistro
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Philippe Pacalet, Corton Charlemagne 2011 May 15, 2018
- Domaine Georges Noëllat, Grands Echezeaux 2014 May 14, 2018
- Domaine Lamy-Caillat, Chassagne-Montrachet Les Caillerets 2015 May 10, 2018
- Domaine Heitz-Lochardet, Chassagne La Maltroie 2014 May 8, 2018
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne-Romanee Aux Reignots 2009 May 1, 2018
- Maison Albert Bichot, Clos de la Roche 2015 April 15, 2018
- Bourchard Pere et Fils, Chambertin Clos de Bèze 2015 April 15, 2018
- Bourchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2015 April 14, 2018
- Domaine Dujac, Chambolle Musigny 2015 April 12, 2018
- Domaine Dujac, Chambolle Musigny 2014 April 11, 2018
- Domaine Morey-Coffinet, Chassagne-Montrachet En Caillerets 2016 April 4, 2018
- Maison Albert Bichot, Latricieres-Chambertin 2010 April 3, 2018
- Maison Louis Latour, Romanée Saint-Vivant 2015 April 1, 2018
- Maison Louis Latour, Chevalier-Montrachet Demoiselles 2015 March 31, 2018
- Maison Joseph Drouhin, Musigny 1993 March 30, 2018
- Maison Joseph Drouhin, Le Montrachet Marquis de Laguiche 2015 March 30, 2018
- Maison Joseph Drouhin, Musigny 2015 March 30, 2018
- Maison Morey-Coffinet, Corton 2016 March 24, 2018
- Domaine Morey-Coffinet, Chassagne-Montrachet La Romanée 2016 March 22, 2018
- Maison Morey-Coffinet, Meursault Perrieres 2016 March 22, 2018
- Benjamin Leroux, Echezeaux 2014 March 10, 2018
- Domiane de Montille, Beaune Aigrots 2014 March 9, 2018
- Olivier Leflaive, Saint-Aubin Chateniere 2011 March 5, 2018
- Dominique Laurent, Marsannay 2013 March 5, 2018
- Domaine Georges Roumier, Morey-Saint-Denis Clos de la Bussiere 2015 February 19, 2018
- Domaine Georges Roumier, Chambolle Musigny Les Combottes 2015 February 14, 2018
- Domaine Coquard Loison-Fleurot, Charmes Chambertin 2014 February 8, 2018
- Domaine Bruno Clavelier, Les Glapigny 2015 February 2, 2018
- Domaine Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanée Les Hauts de Beaux Monts 2015 February 2, 2018
- Domaine Anne Gros, Echezeaux 2011 January 27, 2018
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Dureuil-Janthial , NSG Clos des Argilliéres This is a tremendous wine … a rare surprise and treat … the Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos des Argilliéres from Domaine Vincent Dureuil-Janthial. A Nuits-Saint-George 1er cru, made by a Rully producer – and not just by any Rully producer – it’s perhaps the most talented Rully producer – and well up there amongst the best of the ...
- Terroir Insight: Prieure Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos des Argilliéres One of my favourite vineyards in Nuits-Saint-Georges is Les Argilliéres or Clos des Argilliéres – a 1er cru located in the center of Premeaux at the southern end of the Nuits-Saint-Georges appellation. It’s not the most well known of the the Premeaux 1er crus – and perhaps not producing the biggest or for that matter not ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Bonnes Mares – update Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé is one of the most prominent estates in Burgundy, and the Musigny Vieilles Vignes is one of the most legendary wines produced in the region. While de Vogüé also is the largest owner of Bonnes Mares this wine seems strangely overlooked, although it’s in my view is one of the very ...
- New vineyard for Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Domaine de la Romanée-Conti is going to produce a new wine from 2019 .. a Corton-Charlemagne. According to Wine Spectator – Aubert de Villaine of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti has made an agreement with Domaine Bonneau du Martray to lease a part of the estates Corton-Charlemagne holdings. See the full article by Wine Spectator here – ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine d’Auvenay, Mazis-Chambertin Mazis-Chambertin is a terroir with several interesting features – one being that Hospice de Beaune has a large plot on this vineyard – the other being that Domaine d’Auvenay has a plot from where they produce one of the rarest and most expensive grand crus of the Gevrey-Chambertin appellation. As always when Mme. Bize-Leroy is involved ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Georges Roumier, Bonnes Mares The Georges Roumier Bonnes Mares is perhaps the most famous and acclaimed wine from this large Grand Cru. In a sense the Roumier is the Bonnes Mares benchmark wine – a wine that sort of defines the terroir in more than one sense, and also the variation in the expression of the terroir. While other great wines ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine d’Auvenay, Bonnes Mares The Domaine d’Auvenay Bonnes Mares is are rare but very costly bird – elusive and a bit overlooked due to the limited production and high price. Domaine d’Auvenay a bit of background Mme Lalou Bize-Leroy is the leading lady of Burgundy – originating from the very prestigious Maison Leroy, that was founded by her great-grandfather Francois Leroy ...
- Terroir Insight: Louis Latour, Romanée Saint-Vivant Les Quatre Journaux Burgundy is all about terroirs and vineyard holdings, and many talented wine makers are limited by the vineyards they own and financial opportunities to rent or buy great vineyards. It is therefor sad to see producers owning great vineyards apparently without being able to unfold the full potential of these terroirs. One such example is in my ...