The impression from Daviot Perrins Meursault Perrrieres 04 is a bit mixed. The bouquet is young and fresh with gun powder and a fine minerlity. On the palate somewhat more developed, but good structure and length. The wine is however not 100% pure, as Perrin’s wines normally are. Lacking a bit of nerve and crisp purity – most likely a slight premox.
(Drink now) Fine – 89p
Tasted 28/09/2011 at Gustavs Bistro
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 October 14, 2017
- Domaine Rossignol-Trapet, Gevrey Chambertin Aux Combottes 2013 October 13, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Bonnes Mares 2015 October 11, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2015 October 9, 2017
- Domaine Comte de Vogüé, Musigny Blanc 2015 October 8, 2017
- Domaine Ramonet, Chassagne Montrachet Les Vergers 2008 October 4, 2017
- Mommesin, Clos de Tart 2005 October 2, 2017
- Domaine Ponsot, Griotte Chambertin 2008 September 28, 2017
- Domaine Georges Roumier, Ruchottes Chambertin 2007 September 28, 2017
- Philippe Pacalet, Chambolle Musigny 2015 September 7, 2017
- Maison Chantereves, Bourgogne Blanc 2015 August 19, 2017
- Domaine Dujac, Clos Saint Denis 2009 August 18, 2017
- Maison Chantereves, Bourgogne Rouges 2015 August 17, 2017
- Maison Chantereves, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Damodes 2015 August 16, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2013 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Claude Dugat, Lavaux Saint-Jacques 2006 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2014 August 3, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2009 August 2, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2008 July 31, 2017
- William Fevre, Chablis Bougros Côte Bouguerots 2010 July 27, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny Blanc 2015 July 26, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2015 July 26, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Bonnes Mares 2015 July 26, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Les Amoureuses 2015 July 26, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny 1er cru 2015 July 26, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny 2015 July 26, 2017
- Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont, Vosne-Romanée 2015 July 23, 2017
- Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont, Nuits-St-Georges Aux Allots 2015 July 23, 2017
- Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont, Nuits-St-Georges Les Vallerots 2015 July 23, 2017
- Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont, Nuits-St-Georges Les Terrasses de Vallerots 2015 July 23, 2017
- Visit Domaine Chevrot – tasting of the 2016s from cask The southern part of Burgundy offers a lot of treasures yet I have normally stopped my wine quest when I have reached the village of Chassagne-Montrachet. The beautiful Marange landscape This year I have however decided to make an effort to uncover the appellations south of Chassagne. Now you presumably ask yourself – will this bring the ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Rousseau, Chambertin Clos de Bèze Chambertin or Clos de Bèze? .. a relevant question .. however the reply is fairly simple – both please! Rousseau is one of the only producers who have large holdings of both vineyards – and these holdings are amongst the very best within the respective appellations. I have already taken a closer look at the mighty Chambertin ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Prieuré-Roch Chambertin Clos de Bèze Chambertin Clos de Bèze is a large vineyard with some prominent yet somehow a bit under the radar wines from otherwise known producers. One such is Domaine Prieure-Roch in Premeaux – owned by one Henri Frédéric Roch. To avid Burgundy collectors this name has a certain ring to it – and since it’s printed on the ...
- Visit Domaine Pascal Bouley – tasting of the 2016 vintage My second visit at Domaine Pascal Bouley – after tasting the 2015s last year. I liked what I tasted from the 2015 vintage – so thought I would check out the 2016s also. I was not dissappointed – as Pierrick Bouley have produced some fresh and quite energetic wines in the 2016 vintage. They are quite ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Groffier Chambertin Clos de Bèze Domaine Robert Groffier is located in Morey-Saint-Denis, as the neighbour of Domaine Clos de Tart. The estate, however, have no vineyards in Morey, and most of the vineyards are located in the Chambolle Musigny appellation with substantial holdings of Les Amoureuses (largest owner) and of Bonnes Mares – almost one hectare of this fine Grand ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Ponsot Chambertin One of the somewhat overlooked producers of the mighty Chambertin vineyard is Domaine Ponsot. It’s a magnificent Chambertin and while the Clos de la Roche and the Clos Saint-Denis are great wines – the Chambertin is perhaps the most elusive and complex wine in the Ponsot portfolio. The current question is however, what will happen to ...
- Collins Corner #16 – An American in Beaune – a war legacy The sweet little girl in the tourist office stared blankly at me. It wasn’t the first time that this had happened to me in Beaune, the uncrowned capital of Burgundy, usually the fault of my really poor French, but this time I was sure the question was clear. “The American camp in the ...
- Winehog Harvest News 2017 #15 Today – September 20th – Domaine Grivot completed the harvest. On a further note the Grivot Richebourg was was picked Monday september 18th. Photo: Domaine Grivot – Grapes from Richebourg Domaine Ponsot began yesterday – and will presumably continue some days more. The yields and the quality The 2017 vintage is blessed with very fine quantities – and while ...