The impression from Daviot Perrins Meursault Perrrieres 04 is a bit mixed. The bouquet is young and fresh with gun powder and a fine minerlity. On the palate somewhat more developed, but good structure and length. The wine is however not 100% pure, as Perrin’s wines normally are. Lacking a bit of nerve and crisp purity – most likely a slight premox.
(Drink now) Fine – 89p
Tasted 28/09/2011 at Gustavs Bistro
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Morey-Coffinet, Chassagne-Montrachet La Romanée 2016 March 22, 2018
- Maison Morey-Coffinet, Meursault Perrieres 2016 March 22, 2018
- Benjamin Leroux, Echezeaux 2014 March 10, 2018
- Domiane de Montille, Beaune Aigrots 2014 March 9, 2018
- Olivier Leflaive, Saint-Aubin Chateniere 2011 March 5, 2018
- Dominique Laurent, Marsannay 2013 March 5, 2018
- Domaine Georges Roumier, Morey-Saint-Denis Clos de la Bussiere 2015 February 19, 2018
- Domaine Georges Roumier, Chambolle Musigny Les Combottes 2015 February 14, 2018
- Domaine Coquard Loison-Fleurot, Charmes Chambertin 2014 February 8, 2018
- Domaine Bruno Clavelier, Les Glapigny 2015 February 2, 2018
- Domaine Bruno Clavelier, Vosne-Romanée Les Hauts de Beaux Monts 2015 February 2, 2018
- Domaine Anne Gros, Echezeaux 2011 January 27, 2018
- Domaine Lamarche, La Grande Rue 2015 January 22, 2018
- Camille Giroud, Bourgogne Rouge 2015 January 13, 2018
- Domaine des Croix, Beaune Les Cents Vignes 2015 January 12, 2018
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet Les Pucelles 2005 January 10, 2018
- Louis Jadot, Batard-Montrachet 1996 January 5, 2018
- Domaine Coche-Dury, Meursault 1999 January 2, 2018
- Hubert Lignier, Clos de la Roche 1997 January 1, 2018
- Domaine Duroché, Latricieres-Chambertin 2014 December 29, 2017
- Domaine Anne Gros, Clos Vougeot 2004 December 27, 2017
- J.-F. Mugnier, Chambolle Musigny 2009 December 24, 2017
- Hospices de Beaune, Corton Cuvée Charlotte Dumay 2014 December 23, 2017
- Domaine Heitz-Lochardet, Pommard Rugiens 2015 December 20, 2017
- Domaine Fabien Coche, Batard-Montrachet 1978 December 17, 2017
- Domaine Coquard Loison Fleurot, Clos de la Roche 2010 December 15, 2017
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2015 December 15, 2017
- Domaine Meo-Camuzet, Nuits-Saint-Georges Aux Boudots 2010 December 15, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2008 December 10, 2017
- Domaine Faiveley, Chambertin Clos de Bèze Les Ouvrées Rodin 2013 December 7, 2017
- Dégustation Prestige – Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru This year Grand Jours de Bourgogne included a Dégustation Prestige of Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru … as it did two years ago. It’s a tasting of around 20 wines from the Clos de Vougeot vineyard – this year with the oldest being a 1989 from Domaine Joseph Drouhin and the youngest being a 2008 from ...
- Visit Domaine Roulot – tasting of the 2016s from cask It’s this time of the year – when I usually taste the lineup of Domaine Roulot – and why change a splendid tradition. The tasting of the 2016s were however somewhat different to the earlier years, as the frost had caused some adjustments to the lineup. First things first – no Meursault Meix-Chaveaux was made in 2016 ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Arlaud Bonnes Mares While I have a soft spot for the Clos Saint-Denis from Domaine Arlaud the Bonnes Mares is the top wine of this fine estate. The wines of Domaine Arlaud have in my view been somewhat overlooked, but the quality in recent vintages seem to generate more interest and demand for these fine wines – so get ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Clos de la Roche is the king of Morey-Saint-Denis in some sense, and a vineyard that represent the tradition of the Morey-Saint-Denis appellation. This is a vineyard quite dominated by Morey-Saint-Denis producers with the largest being Domaine Ponsot and the second largest is Domaine Dujac – the topic of this article. But lets take a brief look ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Dujac Bonnes Mares One of the top wines of Domaine Dujac is the Bonnes Mares .. although I do have many favourite cuvées from this fine estate. While Dujac makes both a Chambertin and a Romanée Saint-Vivant, these are very rare indeed and almost impossible to get hold of, so the Bonnes Mares could perhaps be considered as the ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Georges-Roumier, Charmes-Chambertin “Aux Mazoyères” Domaine Georges Roumier, Charmes-Chambertin … nothing is ever simple in Burgundy – and writing about this wine does involve a bit of good Bourgundian name complexity. This wine is sold under two labels – Christophe Roumier, Charmes-Chambertin “Aux Mazoyères” and Jean-Pierre Mathieu Charmes-Chambertin “Aux Mazoyères”. The plot is owned by Jean-Pierre Mathieu, and Christophe Roumier of Domaine ...
- Collins Corner #16 – What is in a name? Nicolas Rolin It is not just an historic name on a barrel…cuvee Nicolas Rolin Beaune has so many stories within stories that it is easy to dismiss it as a monoculture, and therein lose the emphasis of complex possibilities. The hillsides of premier crus roll effortlessly in a tapestry of vineyards that invite easy enjoyment over ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Denis Bachelet Charmes-Chambertin Charmes-Chambertin is a both large and diverse Grand Cru, and while some wines from Charmes-Chambertin are tremendous, some are sadly also amongst the lesser Grand Crus produced – to be very polite. Expressions like “Charmes du Gare” .. indicating that the plot is close to the railroad tracks … (located well on the other side of ...