The impression from Daviot Perrins Meursault Perrrieres 04 is a bit mixed. The bouquet is young and fresh with gun powder and a fine minerlity. On the palate somewhat more developed, but good structure and length. The wine is however not 100% pure, as Perrin’s wines normally are. Lacking a bit of nerve and crisp purity – most likely a slight premox.
(Drink now) Fine – 89p
Tasted 28/09/2011 at Gustavs Bistro
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2008 December 10, 2017
- Domaine Faiveley, Chambertin Clos de Bèze Les Ouvrées Rodin 2013 December 7, 2017
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2010 December 5, 2017
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2011 December 2, 2017
- Domaine Michel Gaunoux, Pommard Grands Epenots 2001 November 30, 2017
- Lucien Le Moine, Chambolle-Musigny Hauts Doix 2010 November 29, 2017
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Chambertin Clos de Bèze 1996 November 27, 2017
- Domaine Dujac, Bonnes Mares 1976 October 20, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Les Amoureuses 2015 October 19, 2017
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Chambolle Les Amoureuses 2004 October 18, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 October 14, 2017
- Domaine Rossignol-Trapet, Gevrey Chambertin Aux Combottes 2013 October 13, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Bonnes Mares 2015 October 11, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2015 October 9, 2017
- Domaine Comte de Vogüé, Musigny Blanc 2015 October 8, 2017
- Domaine Ramonet, Chassagne Montrachet Les Vergers 2008 October 4, 2017
- Mommesin, Clos de Tart 2005 October 2, 2017
- Domaine Ponsot, Griotte Chambertin 2008 September 28, 2017
- Domaine Georges Roumier, Ruchottes Chambertin 2007 September 28, 2017
- Philippe Pacalet, Chambolle Musigny 2015 September 7, 2017
- Maison Chantereves, Bourgogne Blanc 2015 August 19, 2017
- Domaine Dujac, Clos Saint Denis 2009 August 18, 2017
- Maison Chantereves, Bourgogne Rouges 2015 August 17, 2017
- Maison Chantereves, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Damodes 2015 August 16, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2013 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Claude Dugat, Lavaux Saint-Jacques 2006 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2014 August 3, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2009 August 2, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2008 July 31, 2017
- William Fevre, Chablis Bougros Côte Bouguerots 2010 July 27, 2017
- The top of the 2016 vintage, editors choice – update 12/12/2017 I have tasted a range of 2016s Burgundies over the last year and some are extraordinary in a quite unique way. The low yields due to the frost and mildew have given intensity and generosity and this paired with a vibrant freshness in some cases give some uniquely concentrated and balanced wines. This page will include ...
- Visit Domaine Rougeot, tasting of the 2015 & 2016 whites One of the “new” interesting estates in Burgundy is Domaine Rougeot in Meursault – where the two brothers Pierre Henri Rougeot and Alexandre Rougeot together with their father Marc Rougeot are making some lovely wines – both red and whites. 2016 is a serious vintage – November 2017 I first visited the estate last summer – and ...
- Visit Domaine Hudelot-Noëllat, tasting of the 2016s from cask I had the pleasure of tasting some of the 2016s from Domaine Hudelot-Noëllat already in March 2017, but the October tasting was my first full tasting at this prominent estate. Charles Van Canneyt have raised the quality over the years, and in 2015 and 2016 I really feel that he has taken another step up the ...
- Visit Maison Chantereves – tasting of the 2016s Visit Maison Chatereves in Savigny Les Beaune – tasting and re-tasting of the 2016 vintage.. I tasted the 2016s from Chantereves already in March and it was quite early for the reds, and moreover way to early to taste the whites. So I’m BACK … to taste both reds and whites. Firstly – great to ...
- Visit Domaine Sylvain Pataille – tasting of the 2016s from cask Visiting producers in Burgundy is a privilege … meeting all kinds of exciting people and characters. One of the finest moments on my October 2017 trip was a visit at the prominent Marsannay producer Sylvain Pataille. There is a saying – the wines resembles the people who makes them! I find that this is often ...
- Visit Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – tasting of the 2016s from cask On my October trip to Burgundy I had the opportunity to retaste the 2016s from Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – to confirm the impressions I had when tasting the wines before malo in March 2017. Vogüé are benchmark wines for me, as I have tasted most recent vintages from either cask or bottle – or ...
- Visit at Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, tasting of the 2016s from cask The 2016 vintage is a paradox … some were almost untouched by the April frost whereas others lost a large part of the harvest – with vineyards and plots just meters away. Mugneret-Gibourg was one of the estates that really suffered during the April harvest – and while it’s equally sad for all estates that ...
- Visit Domaine Robert Groffier, tasting the 2016s from tank One of the slightly overlooked gems of Burgundy is Domaine Robert Groffier in Morey-Saint-Denis. Nicolas Groffier took over the vinification around 10 years back – and has improved quality significantly over the years – although I must say that quality has been good for the last decades here. The Groffier wines seem to stand the test ...