The impression from Daviot Perrins Meursault Perrrieres 04 is a bit mixed. The bouquet is young and fresh with gun powder and a fine minerlity. On the palate somewhat more developed, but good structure and length. The wine is however not 100% pure, as Perrin’s wines normally are. Lacking a bit of nerve and crisp purity – most likely a slight premox.
(Drink now) Fine – 89p
Tasted 28/09/2011 at Gustavs Bistro
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Aladame 2019s February 5, 2021
- Domaine Arnaud et Sophie Vosne-Romanee Les Barreaux 2018 September 10, 2020
- Domaine Georges Roumier Chambolle-Musigny 2015 September 8, 2020
- Domaine Serafin Gevrey- Chambertin Les Cazetiers 2018 September 1, 2020
- Domaine Denis Carré Meursault Tillets 2017 September 1, 2020
- Domaine Georges Roumier Chambolle Musigny Les Combottes 2010 September 1, 2020
- Comte Lafon Meursault Genevrieres 1990 July 4, 2020
- Comte Lafon Meursault Genevrieres 1988 July 1, 2020
- Domaine Roulot Meursault Les Meix Chavaux 1992 June 30, 2020
- Domaine Roulot Meursault Charmes 2007 June 27, 2020
- Comte Lafon Meursault Charmes 2001 June 27, 2020
- Comte Lafon Meursault Genevrieres 1989 June 26, 2020
- Comte Lafon Meursault Goutte d’Or 1988 June 26, 2020
- Faiveley summer wines: a Chambolle surprise June 25, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Chevalières 2017 June 24, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Goutte d’Or 2017 June 24, 2020
- Faiveley summer wines: a delightful La Framboisière June 19, 2020
- Faiveley summer wines: the fresh Montagny June 13, 2020
- Faiveley summer wines: the generous white Mercurey June 10, 2020
- Domaine Naudin-Ferrand Côte de Nuits Villages «Viola Odorata» 2016 June 9, 2020
- Faiveley summer wines: the vivid Ladoix June 8, 2020
- Bruno Clavelier Corton Le Rognet 2010 May 23, 2020
- Domaine Truchetet Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Topons 2018 May 7, 2020
- Domaine Truchetet Côtes de Nuits Village 2018 April 28, 2020
- Domaine Comte de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny 1er cru 2005 April 17, 2020
- Domaine Vincent Ledy Chorey-les-Beaune 2016 April 17, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Luchets 2017 February 28, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Bourgogne Cote d’Or 2017 Chardonnay February 28, 2020
- Domaine de la Douaix Côtes de Nuits Villages Vieilles Vignes 2015 February 17, 2020
- Domaine de la Douaix Côtes de Nuits Villages Terres Nobles 2011 February 16, 2020
- La Maison Romane 2020sOronce de Beler is, regardless of how you look at it, a true Burgundy personality. This agro-alimentary gadfly produces beer, cider, eggs, pork, and wine, based at his new (old) estate in the centre of Nuits-Saint-Georges. Some of the products are organic, others not, but all of them have an organic feeling – a hippie ...
- Visit to Domaine Bruno Clavelier – tasting the 2019sBruno Clavelier is a friendly, extremely dedicated man whose perfectionist approach to winemaking and understanding of terroir are impressive. My tastings chez Clavelier rarely produce any big surprises, as my high expectations are always met by very well-made wines (see the articles on previous tastings). These are not wines that take you by surprise, nor wines that ...
- Maison Valéria NaudinA new producer, and a new wine from a fine but somewhat overlooked vineyard in the northern part of Nuits-Saint-Georges: This is Burgundy! Let’s start with the estate – Maison Valéria Naudin, whose first vintage was 2020. The estate is located in the Château de Bligny-les-Beaune, a custom-crush facility used by a number of talented vignerons. This ...
- Domaine des ClosDuring the last couple of weeks, I have discovered three domaines new to me, each with an exciting background and creation story. This just goes to show that estates in Burgundy are going through a never-ending process of change, often benefitting you as a wine drinker. There are many exciting, hidden gems in Burgundy that rely ...
- Visit to Domaine Arlaud – tasting the bottled 2019sDomaine Arlaud is producing some magnificent wines, and year by year the connoisseur’s awareness of them increases. Arlaud is both organically and biodynamically certified, and despite the slowly but surely increasing renown of this estate, it is still somewhat under the radar. How long will that last? The low-key domaine is located in a relatively ...