The impression from Daviot Perrins Meursault Perrrieres 04 is a bit mixed. The bouquet is young and fresh with gun powder and a fine minerlity. On the palate somewhat more developed, but good structure and length. The wine is however not 100% pure, as Perrin’s wines normally are. Lacking a bit of nerve and crisp purity – most likely a slight premox.
(Drink now) Fine – 89p
Tasted 28/09/2011 at Gustavs Bistro
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Bruno Clavelier Corton Le Rognet 2010 May 23, 2020
- Domaine Truchetet Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Topons 2018 May 7, 2020
- Domaine Truchetet Côtes de Nuits Village 2018 April 28, 2020
- Domaine Comte de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny 1er cru 2005 April 17, 2020
- Domaine Vincent Ledy Chorey-les-Beaune 2016 April 17, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Luchets 2017 February 28, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Bourgogne Cote d’Or 2017 Chardonnay February 28, 2020
- Domaine de la Douaix Côtes de Nuits Villages Vieilles Vignes 2015 February 17, 2020
- Domaine de la Douaix Côtes de Nuits Villages Terres Nobles 2011 February 16, 2020
- Domaine de la Pousse d’Or Volnay Caillerets Clos de 60 Ouvrées 2005 February 13, 2020
- Domaine de Montille Clos Vougeot 2008 February 10, 2020
- Domaine Dujac Gevrey-Chambertin Aux Combottes 2010 February 9, 2020
- Domaine de la Douaix Côtes de Nuits Villages VV 2012 February 8, 2020
- Domaine Dujac Vosne-Romanée Les Beaux Monts 2010 February 8, 2020
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Bourgogne Blanc 2010 February 7, 2020
- Domaine Dublère Corton-Charlemagne 2011 February 7, 2020
- Domaine de la Douaix Corton Blanc 2017 February 7, 2020
- Domaine Jérôme Galeyrand Gevrey-Chambertin “La Justice” 2017 January 30, 2020
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Vosne Clos du Chateau 2009 January 3, 2020
- Henri Boillot Corton-Charlemagne 2017 December 5, 2019
- Domaine Robert Groffier Chambolle Les Amoureuses “Cuvée Blonde” 2016 November 21, 2019
- Domaine d’Eugenie Grands Echezeaux 2014 November 21, 2019
- Domaine Naudin-Ferrand Côte de Nuits Villages «Viola Odorata» 2012 November 5, 2019
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Romanée-Saint-Vivant 2009 – 7 years after October 23, 2019
- Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet Les Pucelles 2000 October 13, 2019
- Hope for an old Romanée-Conti, and a delightful Dujac 1976 September 27, 2019
- Domaine Robert Groffier Chambolle Les Hauts Doix 2010 September 4, 2019
- Domaine Dublère, Charmes-Chambertin 2006 September 1, 2019
- Domaine Lafouge, Auxey-Duresse Climat du Val 2016 August 16, 2019
- Domaine Arnaud et Sophie, Vosne-Romanee “Les Barreaux” 2017 August 16, 2019
- Terroir Insight: Bouchard Père et Fils Chevalier-Montrachet The Bouchard ownership on the Montrachet hill is mindboggling, with three vineyards in a row climbing up the hill: Montrachet, then Chevalier-Montrachet La Cabotte, and finally “regular” Chevalier-Montrachet. Map from Bouchard Pere et Fils It’s one of the most beautiful collections of vineyards in the Côte de Beaune. The Montrachet holding is 0.8894 ha ...
- The grace and energy of the 2019s – visit to Domaine Morey-Coffinet I have the privilege of tasting Thibault Morey’s wines more than once a year – a treat and luxury I am not accustomed to as a wine journalist or, if you like, the more technical title of Winehog CTO (Chief Tasting Officer) ☺️ I have already tasted his 2019s a couple of times, initially just a ...
- Diam? As you can imagine, the possibilities of doing live interviews with eligible Burgundy geeks are few and far between in a time of lockdown. I have therefore decided to start a new trend: the self-interview, which I’m sure will become the new black – or at least yellow. Wine journalist the Winehog is interviewing wine consumer Steen ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Leflaive Chevalier-Montrachet One of Burgundy’s legendary white wines is Domaine Leflaive’s Chevalier-Montrachet. While it’s not Montrachet, it is for many the domaine’s top wine – as the Montrachet is elusively rare. Domaine Leflaive is the second-largest owner of Chevalier-Montrachet (Bouchard Pere et Fils is the largest) and it has several beautifully located plots in the vineyard. Let’s go to ...
- Visit to Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont – tasting the 2018s from cask I was back on the hill just below l’Abbaye de Saint-Vivant de Vergy to visit Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont and its owner Axelle Machard de Gramont. On the program was tasting the 2018s, along with a quick sample of some 2019s. So let’s get to the point! A bit of background on Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont Bottom ...