The 2010 Meursault Charmes cuvee 1913 is a memorable wine made from a plot with vines planted in 1913. The nose offer rich and pure yellow and white orchard fruits – pure and generous with a fine deep minerality. On the palate intense and quite weighty with a rich and almost silky midpalate fruit .. it’s very pure with little evidence of botrytis. The generous fruit is focused by a fine vibrant acidity and a deep and powerful minerality. The best wine I have tasted from this fine estate – what a delightful glas of Meursault.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Charmes “cuvee 1913” 2010 June 25, 2016
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Genevrieres 1996 March 1, 2016
- Domaine Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2008 November 29, 2013
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Charmes 2008 April 27, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2010 April 26, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault 2010 April 22, 2012
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...