The 2010 Meursault from Francois Mikulski is a crisp and fresh village wine. The bouquet offer fresh and crisp minerality, discrete yellow fruits – melon/pear – and a crisp acidity interlinged with the citrus notes. On the palate very elegant and refined acidity with a good expression of the terroir. The fruit is ripe, fresh and transparant. It’s not a big and heavy Meursault, but a fresh wine terroir driven wine with good minerality – 2010 whites are delightful! A very good effort from Mikulski – drinkable now but will keep for at least 10 years.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Charmes “cuvee 1913” 2010 June 25, 2016
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Genevrieres 1996 March 1, 2016
- Domaine Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2008 November 29, 2013
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Charmes 2008 April 27, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2010 April 26, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault 2010 April 22, 2012
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...