The 2010 Meursault Poruzots is quite a step up from the village wine. The bouquet offer melon and pear, with citrus notes – lemon and grapefruit. The fresh and vibrant minerality is present in the nose, and the crisp acidity is beautifully interlinged with the citrus notes. On the palate quite a step up in concentration from the village wine, still it’s very fresh and elegant. Has a refined acidity with a good expression of the terroir. The fruit is ripe, fresh and transparant – very deligthful and crisp. A fine effort from Mikulski -will keep for at least 10 years.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Charmes “cuvee 1913” 2010 June 25, 2016
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Genevrieres 1996 March 1, 2016
- Domaine Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2008 November 29, 2013
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Charmes 2008 April 27, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2010 April 26, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault 2010 April 22, 2012
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...