The 1996 Meursault Genevrieres from Mikulsky is quite .. if not fully mature, but still offering the freshness of the 1996 vintage. The bouquet is slightly closed and dense initially with some honey and almond notes. After some time in the glas the citrus driven minerality starts to show adding both complexity and freshness. On the palate lovely crisp acidity .. classic 1996 citrus .. a lovely matured yellow fruit .. surprisingly fresh and vibrant. Love the 1996 whites .. a love mature Meursault – a treat thanks.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Charmes “cuvee 1913” 2010 June 25, 2016
- Domaine Mikulski, Meursault Genevrieres 1996 March 1, 2016
- Domaine Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2008 November 29, 2013
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Charmes 2008 April 27, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault Poruzots 2010 April 26, 2012
- Francois Mikulski, Meursault 2010 April 22, 2012
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...