The Poruzot Dessus 2008 from Domaine Tessier is beautiful and very fine Meursault. In the bouquet fine yellow fruits – melon and citrus, with hints of exotic fruits and a fine tone of oak. On the palate fine quite lush fruit focused by a lovely minerality and the crisp 2008 acidity. Good concentration and length – finely balanced with a filigree minerality .. a very elegant wine. Still need some time to integrate the oak in the bouquet, but will provide excellent drinking after 5 years. Bravo Tessier!
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Tessier, Bourgogne Blanc “Champ-Perrier” 2014 May 10, 2017
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2010 December 23, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2013 October 8, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2011 August 30, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2010 June 2, 2016
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2011 December 28, 2015
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2011 June 7, 2015
- Domaine Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2010 March 7, 2015
- Domaine Arnaud Tessier, Meursault Charmes Dessus 2010 April 15, 2013
- Arnaud Tessier, Meursault Charmes-Dessus 2008 October 24, 2012
- Domaine Arnaud Tessier, Le Poruzot Dessus 2008 August 20, 2012
- Domaine Arnaud Tessier, Meursault Genevrieres 2009 June 23, 2012
- Visit Domaine Arnaud Tessier, tasting the 2017 vintageFebruary 14th 2019 – delighted to be back at Domaine Arnaud Tessier in Meursault – expectations high as the 2017s white Burgundies are gorgeous. Catherine Guillin – February 2019 The Tessier renovation of the estate has come even further – impressive work – with the new large cellar. Catherine Guillin was receiving us – ready to ...
- Burgundy .. 2017 and a look at 2018The 2017s are now getting bottled in many estates, and its time to give a status, before the 2018s are ready to taste and evaluate. I have tasted quite a few 2017s over the past year – and some more in the last week – 11th to 15th of February. This has really confirmed the quality ...
- Visit Domaine Arnaud Tessier, tasting the 2016 vintage from tankOctober 24th 2017 – delighted to be back at Domaine Arnaud Tessier in Meursault – expectations high and feeling motivated to taste some fine Meursault. Arnaud Tessier – who seems to love hard work – is expanding the estate, after buying the neighbouring buildings. The work began almost one year ago – and the construction ...
- Second round of visits October 2017The October trip is a shorter stop before the main round of tastings in start November 2017. Here are more new estates + also some well known adresses I have visited with great pleasure during the last few years. Domaine Arnaud Tessier First out here is Domaine Arnaud Tessier in Meursault – one of my favorite producers in ...
- Visit Domaine Tessier, tasting the 2015 vintage from caskIt’s often fascinating to see the difference between the Burgundy villages and appellations .. they all have their own character and ambience. Meursault is a very interesting place with a lovely ambience in the city center, yet I never seem to explore the town – perhaps I should do just that next time. The Meursault hype .. The ...